Students can attend high school and college at the same time Information session scheduled for March 16
- Mag-lev competition raises hopes of young scientists. Miller, Chris // Hudson Valley Business Journal;12/4/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p1
The article reports on the participation of local middle and high school students in the 13th annual Magnetic Levitation contest of the Dutchess Community College in Poughkeepsie, New York. The event, which was sponsored by different departments, urged students to design the fastest vehicle. A...
- College offers courses in driving, child protection & technicians. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;8/6/93 - 8/16/93, Vol. 5 Issue 34, p12
Reports on the classes offered in Dutchess Community College for New York State Pre-licensing and Point and Insurance Reduction programs in August, 1993. Sessions for the pre-licensing course; Requirement of a Learner's Permit; Course fee; Improvement of drivers' insurance rates.
- College courses offered at Beacon sites. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;10/3/94 - 10/10/94, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p12
Reports that Dutchess Community College, through a cooperative venture with the Beacon School District, is offering credit-free courses at several schools in Beacon, New,York. Vocational, crafts and career development courses; Contact information.
- Entrepreneur Institute offers summer courses. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;4/17/95, Vol. 6 Issue 25, p9
Reports that New York-based Dutchess Community College's Business Technologies Department and Development Center for Business have joined resources to form the DCC Entrepreneur Institute.
- DCC's class of '95 is largest on record. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;6/12/95 - 6/19/95, Vol. 6 Issue 29, p8
Reports that Dutchess Community College's 36th commencement, held on May 21, 1995, graduated the largest class in the college's history.
- DCC offers credit-free skills program. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;6/26/95 - 7/3/95, Vol. 6 Issue 30, p12
Reports that the Dutchess Community College is offering a credit-free program designed to assist those entering or returning to college.
- Dutchess College hosts `Circles' conference. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;6/26/95 - 7/3/95, Vol. 6 Issue 30, p15
Reports that Dutchess Community College will host a teacher training conference in July 1995 designed to help special education professionals teach sexuality to students with development disabilities.
- DCC registration set for August 12. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;8/7/95, Vol. 6 Issue 33, p17
Reports that the Dutchess Community College will be holding a special registration session at Dutchess South in Wrappinger Galls on August 12, 1995.
- Nursing refresher program at DCC. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;8/7/95, Vol. 6 Issue 33, p20
Reports that the Office of Community Services at Dutchess Community College is offering a Nursing Refresher Course this 1995 fall.