Where's the Strategy in Your Company's Strategic Priorities?ï¿½
- Good plan. // American Printer;Nov2008, Vol. 125 Issue 11, p12
The article presents the results of an executive survey to support National Association of Printers and Lithographers' (NAPL) Strategic Management Course held in August 2008. According to 55 percent of participating printing executives in the U.S., they have a strategic plan, while 45 percent...
- The Strategic Disconnect. // Risk Management (00355593);Jun2012, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p45
The article presents the yearly Excellence in Risk survey of insurance broker Marsh and publisher RIMS on the vital role of risk managers in organizations' strategic planning in the U.S.
- Chinese Scholar: Crisis May Force the U.S. to Take Unusual Measures to Maintain Its Global Hegemony. // Chinascope;Jul/Aug2012, Issue 58, p38
The article reports on the article published by Cheng Enfu and Yang Bin which analyzed the economic and financial strategies being used the U.S. government during crisis.
- No Time to Slack Off! Anderson, Brian // Independent Banker;Feb2011, Issue 2, p44
The article focuses on the significance of community bankers to work with regulators and Congress in order to create policies that enable community banks to serve their communities and compete with big banks and nonbanks in the U.S.
- CLARIFICATION. // Automotive News;2/25/2013, Vol. 87 Issue 6557, p3
A correction to the article on the strategic plans of Suzuki Motor Corp. in the U.S. that was published in the February 18, 2013 issue is presented.
- AHA's Strategic Plan is our commitment to helping you succeed in a tough environment. // AHA News;1/24/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p4
The article offers information on the American Hospital Association's (AHA) Strategic Plan for 2011-2013 in the U.S. This strategic plan reportedly offers the goals and strategies of AHA in helping hospitals to meet the challenges in the future. The AHA provides updates of the strategic plan to...
- Conducting a 'health check' of your organization. Smith, Stuart M. // National Provisioner;Nov2009, Vol. 223 Issue 11, p34
The article offers suggestions on how to assess the condition of organizations in the U.S. It discusses factors that must be analyzed when designing an organizational health check and when selecting an organizational framework. It highlights six core elements used by organizations in order to...
- IC council reappoints Hayek as mayor, sets priorities. // Corridor Business Journal;1/9/2012, Vol. 8 Issue 25, p13
The article reports that Matt Hayek has been reappointed as mayor of the Iowa City Council and discusses the strategic planning goals and the legislative priorities which have been approved by the council.
- NMS Fights Back Against Recession. // Funeral Home & Cemetery News;Dec2011, pA20
The article reports on the successful business approach of Cleveland, Ohio-based National Mortuary Shipping which makes it a survivor of the recession in the U.S.