'STUDIO 54' REBORN AMID UPFRONTS
- One Night Only. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/21/2011, Vol. 202 Issue 84, p10
The article reviews the television program "Studio 54," starring Tony Hawk, Ricardo Tisci, and Naomi Campbell.
- Picks & pans: Tube. Kelleher, Terry // People;05/25/98, Vol. 49 Issue 20, p23
Reviews several television programs. `Studio 54: Behind the Music'; `The Wall,' starring Edward James Olmos and Trevor Blumas; `Candid Camera'; `Cancer Wars.' INSET: Week at a glance.
- BBCA Gets HD VOD Launch. // Multichannel News;2/15/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p22
The article reports that BBC American Inc. (BBCA), which launched its high-definition simulcast version of the network last July, is currently supplying Click! Network with HD VOD content.
- Concerto Christmas crackers. // Catholic Digest;Dec2008, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p115
The article evaluates the novelty item Concerto Christmas crackers from BBC America Shop.
- TIME FOR 'THE HOUR ' Lowry, Tom // Daily Variety;3/24/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 58, p2
The article offers updates on BBC America Inc. including its focus on the entertainment programming, the premier showing of a six-part drama "The Hour" and the employment of Perry Simon and Ann Sarnoff.
- Yank accent. Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;6/3/2010, Vol. 307 Issue 43, p1
The article discusses the move of Herb Scannell, president of Beeb's U.S. operations, to oversee the expansion of the domain of flagship cabler BBC America Inc. such as running a U.S. version of the British cooking hit "Come Dine With Me."
- BBC sees 'Outcasts' Weisman, Jon // Daily Variety;5/18/2010, Vol. 307 Issue 32, p4
The article reports that BBC America Inc. will co-produce the futuristic drama "Outcasts" to be starred by Eric Mabius and Hermione Norris.
- BBC America discovers exec. Levine, Stuart // Daily Variety;1/4/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 2, p6
The article announces that Discovery Communications alum Rachel Smith was appointed as vice president for original programming at BBC America Inc.
- Cable CEOs Carry Own Bags in a Pinch. Ellis, Leslie; Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;4/30/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p63
The article announces that BBC America's Life on Mars has won the Edgar Allan Poe Award from the Mystery Writers of America.