YES, DirecTV Connect on Renewal Pact
- Yankees/YES: The rules don't apply to us. Kiernan, John // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/11/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 16, p43A
Assesses the compliance of the Yes Network company on the rules and regulations imposed by the cable television industry in Long Island, New York. Terms and conditions under the contract; Details on the demands of the officials of Yes Network; Need of meeting the needs of the subscribers.
- ITV in YES's Year-5 Plan. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;3/19/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p20
The article reports on the fifth-anniversary presentation of the Yankees Entertainment & Sports (YES) Network in the U.S. The five years of YES will feature many on-air commentators and showcase reminiscences and highlights of the New York Yankees, the New Jersey Nets and its other programming....
- Yankees b'casts stack up stats. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;7/26/2006, Vol. 292 Issue 16, p1
The article reports that YES regional sports network is offering single-screen interactive features in partnership with DirectTV. Under the partnership, DirectTV will transmit reams of text inserts to be compiled in real time by the official Web site of Major League Baseball. The add-on to...
- The bottom of the 9th. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);3/29/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 14, p46A
Comments on the dispute between Cablevision Systems Corp. and New York Yankees baseball team about the contract in New York. Proposal of the baseball team for the YES Network; Retail price set the by the network; Schedule for the beginning of the baseball season.
- THE WEEK THAT WAS. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/1/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 13, p16
Reports on developments on broadcasting as of April 2002. Agreements between Cablevision Systems Corp. and Yankees Entertainment and Sports Network; Plans of Maryland Public Television to launch an additional television program; Appointment of Andrew Setos, president of the Engineering Division...
- VERIZON DISTRIBUTES YES NETWORK NATIONALLY IN "EXTREME HD.". // Telephone IP News;May2009, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p4
The article reports on a multi-year agreement between the YES Network and Verizon for the high definition distribution of YES Network on Verizon's FiOS TV Extreme HD service. The regional sports network would be distributed in the U.S. for free and would be available on Channel 595 to Extreme HD...
- YES Sues Time Warner Over Carriage. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;Sep2003, Vol. 24 Issue 35, p27
Reports on the lawsuit filed by Yankees Entertainment & Sports (YES) Network on August 29, 2003 against Time Warner Cable for breach of contract. Information on Time Warner's promotion to customers in New York; Details on the permanent injunction sought by YES from the Supreme Court of New York...
- METS IN EVERY CABLE STABLE. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;2/27/2006, Vol. 290 Issue 41, p5
The article reports on the settlement of the conflict between Cablevision Systems Corp. and YES Network in New York City. The conflict started when the New York Mets refuse to renew its carriage contract with Cablevision manager, Chuck Dolan's MSG Network and Fox Sports New York that resulted to...
- Gladiators say YES to cable. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;2/15/2002, Vol. 274 Issue 56, p9
Reports the agreement between Yankees Entertainment & Sports network with New Jersey Gladiators for football game coverage in the United States.