- Ones to watch. // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Aug2011, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p28
The article profiles young executives in their organizations who are nominated to 40 Under 40 List. Julie Batliner, managing director at Carmichael Lynch Spong, has established strong client relationships and campaigns for six years at the company. Steve Bonsignore, senior vice president of Cohn...
- Reyes returns to automaker Tesla as its comms chief. // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Jan2015, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p8
The article features several public relations (PR) job related announcements which include Ricardo Reyes as communications chief at electric automaker Tesla Motors Inc., Selim Bingol as senior vice president (SVP) with electric power holding company Duke Energy Corp., and departure of Mike...
- On the Move: Andrew McCaskill, APR, on Relocation and Accreditation. Jacques, Amy // Public Relations Tactics;Apr2014, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p10
An interview with senior vice president Andrew McCaskill at the global public relations firm Weber Shandwick is presented. He discussed on topics including his dream job during childhood, his entry into public relations and his personal leadership style. He also discussed on topics including the...
- Seasons greetings: Communicating the Hallmark way. // Public Relations Tactics;May2011, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p8
An interview with Steve Doyal, senior vice president for public affairs and communications at Hallmark Cards Inc. in Kansas City, Missouri, is presented. Doyal's interest in journalism at the University of Missouri has led him to his profession concerning public relations. At first, he was a...
- On the Move. // Casino Journal;Aug2013, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p38
The article announces several resignations and appointments including the resignation of Greg Hnedak as vice president and principal of Memphis-based Hnedak Bobo Group (HBG), Jenn Michaels as senior vice president of public relations of MGM Resorts International, and John Cannito as chief...
- 1st HABITS. // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Jan2010, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p10
The article profiles Chris LaPlaca, senior vice president (SVP) of communications at ESPN. It is said that his first public relations job was in their family-owned restaurant. It is noted that the television programme "SportsCenter" is his proudest career achievement. It is cited that he has...
- CORRECTION. // Multichannel News;12/5/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 51, p6
A correction to the article "Big, Not Easy," that was published in the November 21, 2005 issue is presented.
- Correction. // Architect;Dec2007, Vol. 96 Issue 14, p12
A correction to the article about Richard Swett, vice president of Leo A Daly, that was published in the November 2007 issue is presented.
- Correction. // Nation's Health;
The article announces that the Governing Council removed the positions of the American Public Health Association (APHA) vice presidents from the list of officers of the Association and from Governing Council membership.