NBCU Kicks Off Hispanic-Outreach Effort
- Comcast, NBCU orchestrate blitz. LITTLETON, CYNTHIA // Daily Variety;8/4/2011, Vol. 312 Issue 19, p1
The article offers information on the cross-company marketing strategy of Comcast Corp. and NBCUniversal Media LLC, called Symphony, on the reality show "The Voice." It states that the success of the said show proves that the strategy is doing well. It mentions Comcast's plan of making dynamic...
- Brands Gear Up For Summer of Mobile Ad Love. Heine, Christopher // Adweek;5/20/2013, Vol. 54 Issue 20, p17
The article discusses mobile advertising strategies during the summer of 2013. According to the article, companies such as the travel company Expedia Inc. and the media company NBCUniversal Media LLC are attempting to target consumers with mobile devices. Topics include motion picture...
- NBCU JOB CUTS TO TOTAL 500. Wallenstein, Andrew // Daily Variety;11/13/2012, Vol. 317 Issue 32, p1
The article reports on job cuts at NBCUniversal Media LLC, that will amount to around 500 layoffs by the end of 2012.
- STAT OF THE WEEK. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/18/2016, Vol. 146 Issue 3, p6
The amount in advertising dollars that media and entertainment company NBCU says it is on track to sell for the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil is presented.
- GoliNow to enter maintenance game? // Golfdom;Feb2016, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p9
The article informs that online tee times seller GolfNow has launched GolfNow Ride, which will look at the maintenance side of golf game.
- NBCUniversal Makes Major Commitment to Stations. M. M. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/31/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 41, p22
The article reports on the move of NBCUniversal Media LLC to invest heavily on its stations by acquiring 15 new vehicles, new investigavtive and consumer units and hiring 130 new employees.
- Calrec Simplifies NBC's 5.1 News Workflow. COUTO, MICHAEL // TV Technology;9/18/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p23
The article presents information on the control room of NBCUniversal Media LLC Network News West Coast's broadcast facility which provides live feeds to multiple clients on a 24/7 basis.
- DIGITAL CZAR CLICKS AT NBCU. Thielman, Sam // Daily Variety;3/4/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 44, p2
The article announces that the NBCUniversal Media LLC hired Nicholas Lehman as the president of digital for entertainment and digital and integrated media division.
- U chair at his desk until 2014. // Daily Variety;9/20/2011, Vol. 312 Issue 51, p1
The article reports on the move of NBCUniversal Media LLC to extend the position of Adam Fogelson as the studio chairman through 2014.