Alec Baldwin, Kevin Spacey Deserve 'Ovation' for Their Arts Advocacy on the Hill
- 'MINI' PULLS TRIGGER. Ulmer, James // Daily Variety;9/28/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 60, p4
Reports on Bold Films' partnership with Kevin Spacey's Trigger Street Productions to produce the dark comedy "Mini's First Time," starring Alec Baldwin and Nikki Reed. Plot of the film; Bold's film production plans.
- Worst Guys Finish First. Simon, John // National Review;11/2/1992, Vol. 44 Issue 21, p62
The article reviews two films, including "Bob Roberts," written and directed by Tim Robbins and "Glengarry Glen Ross," adapted by David Mamet and starring Alec Baldwin, Jack Lemmon, Kevin Spacey, Alan Arkin, Ed Harris and Al Pacino.
- Wilderness with Palms or Bears. Simon, John // National Review;10/27/1997, Vol. 49 Issue 20, p56
The article reviews two motion pictures including "L.A. Confidential," directed by Brian Helgeland and starring Kevin Spacey, Russell Crowe and Guy Pearce and "The Edge," directed by Lee Tamahori and starring Anthony Hopkins and Alec Baldwin.
- The hunt for Alec Baldwin. Hoban, P. // New York;3/5/90, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p38
Profiles actor Alec Baldwin, the current contender for hottest 30-something leading man, who plays CIA analyst Jack Ryan in the new movie `The Hunt for Red October.' Personal and career history; Movies he has appeared in; Views on acting and being a star.
- Stella's fella doesn't blanch at nudity. Walls, J.; Pener, D. // New York;4/6/92, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p16
Comments how actor Alec Baldwin recently offered to play some of the scenes from `A Streetcar Named Desire' in the nude, but those in charge of the direction vetoed the idea.
- A tart Alec rides streetcar named ire. Walls, Jeannette; Gelman, Jan // New York;9/7/92, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p13
Offers a look at Alec Baldwin's attitude that shocked co-workers at the Broadway production of `A Streetcar Named Desire.' Why he threw a backstage tantrum; No comment from show's spokesman; Details.
- Black beard. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/6/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 26, p3
Reports on some activities undertaken by Alec Baldwin. Hosting of fund raisers for Mark Green, a candidate for the New York City Council presidency.
- Alec Baldwin's Really Wireless. Keil, Beth Landman; Spiegelman, Ian; Chen, Aric; Gladstone, Seth A. // New York;04/16/2001, Vol. 34 Issue 15, p9
Reports that actor Alec Baldwin destroyed his cellular telephone before a crowd of onlookers in New York City in 2001.
- Alec Baldwin, the swinger. Luscombe, Belinda // Time;11/6/1995, Vol. 146 Issue 19, p89
Recounts how Alec Baldwin punched a freelance videographer on the day his newborn daughter was brought home from the hospital.