'The way I look at the world': Imaginal interaction and literacy use at TeenStreet
- Coatlicue Las Colorado. // Heresies;1993, Vol. 7 Issue 27, p25
Features Coatlicue/Las Colorado Theatre Company. Background on the earth goddess Coatlicue; Use of ancient tradition and culture in performances; Sample plays.
- TRICO helps out theater group. // Inside Tucson Business;03/29/99, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p17
Reports that Trico Electric Cooperative is providing rehearsal space for the Desert Players Theatre in Tucson, Arizona.
- Eviction upheld. // Christian Century;10/24/90, Vol. 107 Issue 30, p961
Reports that Justice Irma Vidal Santaella upheld the eviction of the RAPP Theater Company by the Roman Catholic Archdiocese. Lease terms violated by the production of the play `The Cardinal Detoxes' by Thomas M. Dische.
- ComedySportz announces move. // Journal of Business (10756124);12/11/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 25, pA2
Reports on the relocation of improvisational theater group ComedySportz to the Havermale Park development in Spokane, Washington.
- How many women had one-person exhibitions at NYC museums last year? Kanatani, Kim; Prabhu, Vas // Art Education;Mar1996, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p26
Studies the Guerrilla Girls' `How Many Women Had One-Person Exhibition at NYC Museums Last Year?,' poster. Objectives; Art process; Themes of the group's poster.
- Higher Frequencies. Wada, Karen // Los Angeles Magazine;May2003, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p102
Focuses on L.A. Theater Works, a theatrical company based in Los Angeles, California. Distinction of Theater Works from other theatrical companies; Information on the efforts of the group to record drama; Background of Susan Loewenberg, the founding producer of the theatrical company.
- Angels with famous faces. Dubner, S.J.; Smith, C. // New York;5/25/92, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p28
Reports on the successful careers of several members of the Naked Angels theater group, including actor Rob Morrow, actress Marisa Tomei and writer Jon Robin Baitz. How group was founded; Famous fund-raisers; Comments from Angels member; Current work.
- A.k.a. out, Upstairs in as downtown theatre remains. Kohout, Cheryl // Inside Tucson Business;03/24/97, Vol. 6 Issue 52, p15
Reports that the downtown building in Tucson, Arizona will serve as venue for smaller start-up theatre companies suggested by Upstairs Theatre Managing Director Michael A. Toubassi. Deed restrictions included to ensure protection; Mechanisms to help arts organizations; Workshops and technical...
- Places to call home. // American Theatre;Sep95, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p52
Reports on the relocation of several theater groups in the United States. Includes Philadelphia's Wilma Theater; East West Players of Los Angeles; Seattle Repertory; Northlightt Theatre of Evanston, Illinois.