Public companies keep A-minus grade for 4th quarter
- N.O. Top Public Companies look to 2003 recovery. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);6/16/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 51, p28
Reports on the financial status of the top public companies in New Orleans, Louisiana as of the first quarter of 2003. Signs of recovery from recession; Impact of the tightened financial reporting rules on the released financial results; Impetus to the high performance of energy-related companies.
- Public Companies. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);6/16/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 51, p42
Presents a chart depicting the earnings of public companies in Louisiana as of the first quarter of 2003.
- Earnings rise is 3rd straight. Merx, Katie // Crain's Detroit Business;12/16/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 50, p1
Focuses on the corporate profits posted by Michigan-based public companies in the quarter ended September 30, 2002. Rise in aggregate earnings with and without the inclusion of automakers Ford Motors Corp. and General Motors Corp.; Strategy adopted by automotive supply and technology companies...
- EARNINGS. // Crain's Detroit Business;3/6/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p4
A chart is presented that lists earnings of public companies in Detroit, Michigan.
- Revenues Improve at Public Companies. Goldman, Stuart // Club Industry;Dec2011, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p24
The article reports on the increased revenue of public club companies in the U.S.
- Rebound Plays Out at Public Cos. Lyster, Michael // Orange County Business Journal;4/11/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 15, p1
The article reports on the significant rebound seen by biggest public companies in 2010 in Orange County, California and they are eyeing more gains in 2011. It cites the 99.9 billion dollars revenue of 120 companies for 2010, which is up by 16% from 2009. Also, it mentions that the companies...
- Illinois companies' earnings pop. Klein, Sarah A. // Crain's Chicago Business;8/16/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p4
Illinois companies, including some of those hardest hit by the recent recession, are in for an earnings rebound in the third quarter. But the bounce may be short-lived, as a rise in interest rates threatens to derail a tentative uptick in business spending. A survey by Boston,...
- Kids vendor scorecard. Chamberlain, Janice // Kids Today;Oct2005, p70
Presents "Kids Today" magazine's juvenile paraphernalia vendor scorecard based on the financial results of eight publicly traded companies for the fiscal years ending between November 27, 2004 and April 3, 2005. Marginal increase in overall sales; Decline in operating profits; Aggregate net loss...
- Kids retailer scorecard. Chamberlain, Janice // Kids Today;Oct2005, p72
Presents "Kids Today" magazine's juvenile paraphernalia retailer scorecard based on the financial results of nine publicly traded companies for the fiscal years ending between January 1 and April 3, 2005. Rise in net income compared with 2003 annual figures; Total sales; Collective operating income.