NUEVO REGISTRO DE CESTRUMMORTONIANUM (SOLANACEAE) Y DESCRIPCIÃ“N DE UNA VARIEDAD EN LA VERTIENTE PACÃFICA DE MÃ‰XICO
- NOTA SOBRE LA PRESENCIA DE NIEREMBERGIA ANGUSTIFOLIA (SOLANACEAE) EN JALISCO, Mï¿½XICO. Garc�a Rubio, Luz Adriana; Vargas, Ofelia; Harker, Mollie // Acta Botanica Mexicana;2004, Issue 67, p43
We report, for the first time, the presence of Nierembergia angustifolia in the state of Jalisco, Mexico. The distinctive characteristics of this species and an update of its known geographical distribution are discussed.
- SOLANUM DELICATULUM (SOLANACEAE): NUEVA CITA PARA ARGENTINA Y PARAGUAY Y SU SINONIMIA. Gutiérrez, Alejandra; Barboza, Gloria E.; Mentz, Lilian A. // Darwiniana;dic2006, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p508
Solanum delicatulum, a species only known to southern Brazil, is reported for the first time for Argentina and Paraguay. The species is described and illustrated, and a discussion about its synonymy is also provided.
- SITUACION TAXONOMICA DE PINGUICULA ORCHIDIOIDES DC. (LENTIBULARIACEAE). Zamudio, Sergio // Acta Botanica Mexicana;1998, Issue 42, p7
In this work, the taxonomic and nomenclatural situation of Pinguicula orchidioides DC. are discussed. It is a distinct and independent species, different from P. oblongiloba DC., with which it has been confused. A complete description and distribution data of the species are given, as well as an...
- PHORADENDRON ARGENTINUM (VISCACEAE), NEW MISTLETOE FOR THE BRAZILIAN FLORA AND ITS GENERAL DISTRIBUTION IN SOUTH AMERICA. Dettke, Greta A.; Lima, Lu�s F. P.; Waechter, Jorge L. // Darwiniana;jul2011, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p86
The first collection of the mistletoe Phoradendron argentinum (Viscaceae) for the Brazilian flora is reported. A brief description, a key including the taxonomically closest species, photographs and a distribution map of the species are given. Lectotype of P. argentinum is here designated.
- Studies on the genus Scandix L. (Apiaceae) I: Scandix verna spec. nov. The new identity of the common Scandix species in Israel. Cohen, Ofer // Israel Journal of Plant Sciences;2002 Supplement 1, Vol. 50, ps25
Verification of the identity of the common Scandix L. species in Israel, locally named S. iberica M. Bieb., revealed that it is a taxon that has not been previously described. The new species is named Scandix verna O. Cohen and its diagnosis is attached. It includes also a variety with hirsute...
- A new North American species of Hyperphyscia (Physciaceae). Esslinger, Theodore L.; Morse, Caleb A.; Leavitt, Steven D. // Bryologist;Spring2012, Vol. 115 Issue 1, p31
In North America, the widespread sorediate lichen known as Hyperphyscia adgiutinata is shown to be heterogeneous. It contains two distinct species, one with primarily laminal soralia and another with marginal soralia. The latter taxon is here described as the new species H. confusa. Hyperphyscia...
- A revision of the Argentine species of Polygonum s.l. (Polygonaceae). Cialdella, Ana Maria // Darwiniana;1989, Vol. 29 Issue 1-4, p179
This paper is a taxonomic revision of the genus Polygonum L in Argentina, with a discussion of the morphological characters of taxonomic importance, a description of the genus and a classification of the 20 species treated in 5 Sections. Polygonum (5 species), Amblygonon Meisner (1 species),...
- Two new species of Westringia sect. Cephalowestringia (Lamiaceae: Westringieae) from the south-west of Western Australia. Davis, Robert W.; Jobson, Peter // Nuytsia;2013, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p271
Davis, R.W. & Jobson, P. Two new species of Westringia sect. Cephalowestringia (Lamiaceae: Westringieae) from the south-west of Western Australia. Nuytsia 23: 271-276. Westringia fitzgeraldensis R.W.Davis & P.Jobson and W. ophioglossa R.W.Davis & P.Jobson are described here as new. A...
- DOS NUEVAS ESPECIES DE COMMELINA (COMMELINACEAE) MEXICANAS. Lopez-Ferrari, Ana Rosa; Espejo Serna, Adolfo; Ceja Romero, Jacqueline // Acta Botanica Mexicana;1997, Issue 41, p9
Commelina nivea LÃ³pez-Ferrari, Espejo et Ceja, and Commelina rzedowskii LÃ³pez-Ferrari, Espejo et Ceja, two white flowered species are described and illustrated in this paper. The former is known only from Las Adjuntas, municipio of Pueblo Nuevo in the state of Durango and the other was...