Aramark Prices $600M PIK Deal at Discount
- Banks Set OID on Hillman TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/3/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p22
The article reports that the original issue discount (OID) on a term loan B that is backing the acquisition of Hillman Cos. by Oak Hill Capital Partners has been set at 99 cents on the U.S. dollar by banks Morgan Stanley, Barclays and GE in 2010.
- Weather Channel's $1.3B TL Hits Market. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p7
The article offers information on the launching of a 1.3-billion-U.S.-dollar term loan that includes an original issue discount (OID) of 99 and a 1.5% London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR) by Deutsche Bank and Credit Suisse for television company TWCC Holding in Atlanta, Georgia and is...
- TransUnion TL Deal Gets Sweeter. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/14/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p3
A bank consortium raising 940 million U.S. dollars in a term loan for Madison Dearborn Partners' acquisition of TransUnion has decided to increase the coupon and widen the loan's original issue discount (OID)
- Bank Loan Repricings Vex Investors. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/3/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p18
The article reports on the negative reaction of several investors to bank loan repricings. According to Kyle Jennings of Goodwin Capital Advisors, the focus of the majority of the repricing activity is on the vintage deals as most deals priced before the market have attractive rates. An investor...
- Banks Tighten Solutia's OID at Last Minute. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p20
The article reveals that Deutsche Bank, Jefferies, Citigroup, HSBC and JPMorgan tightened original issue discount (OID) on the 750 million U.S.-dollar term loan for Saint Louis, Missouri-based chemical maker Solutia from 99 to 99.5 just before the end of the commitment deadline due to the strong...
- Banks Sweeten Insight, Willbros Loans. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/5/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p6
The article reports on the original issue discounts increased by several banks such as BNP Paribas and Credit Suisse, on term loans.
- Go Daddy Widens Discount on TL. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;9/26/2011, p13
The article discusses the acceptance of an original issue discount (OID) of 93 cents to a dollar and an interest rate of Libor plus 575 basis points (bps) with a Libor floor at 1.25%, by website registration company Go Daddy to back its buyout of KKR, Silverlake and Technology Crossover Partners.
- The Return of OIDs In Leveraged Loans. Kantin, Kerry // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/6/2005, Vol. 72 Issue 22, p15
The article focuses on trends in the leveraged loan market. Not only has pricing been flexed up for a number of deals that currently are in syndication or have recently closed, but there also have been a handful of loans in which the banks have granted investors something they haven't seen in a...
- Nortek Puts New Wrinkle In Deal, Prices $750M. M. S. // Bank Loan Report;5/19/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p6
The article reports on the $750 million in high yield bonds sold by Nortek Inc. in the U.S. The private placement of $750 million in 10% senior secured notes due 2013, with an original issue discount of 98.96 for a total yield of 10.25%, was sold by the company in a private Rule 144A. Nortek is...