DJO HY Deal Will Fund Acquisition
- Introducing Dr. Comfort Socks: "Ultra-Comfort Technology.". Higgins, David; Kanter, Rick // Podiatry Management;Apr2009, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p206
The article features the Dr. Comfort Shoes socks.
- Dr. Comfort's in the House: DJO Buying Footwear Firm. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;3/21/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p21
The article reports on the move of DJO LLC to buy Rikco International LLC, the maker of footwear for diabetics and sells it under the name Dr. Comfort for 254.6 million dollars in cash.
- Why Quality Diabetic Socks Make a Difference in a Comprehensive Foot Health Program for Diabetics. Lorenz, Eric // Podiatry Management;Jun/Jul2010, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p161
The article provides information about diabetic socks by Dr. Comfort in foot management for diabetics.
- DJO Takes New Tack In Arthritis Relief. Gallant, Julie // San Diego Business Journal;8/6/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 32, p1
The article offers brief information on the OA Nano knee brace from DJO Global.
- For Blue Suede Shoes, See Dr. Comfort. Craig, Berry // O&P Business News;12/1/2005, Vol. 14 Issue 23, p35
The article presents information on Dr. Comfort Shoe Co., a firm that manufactures diabetic footwear. According to David Schlageter, director of sales and marketing for Dr. Comfort Shoe Co., fit and comfort are very important for the company. The company was started by Rick Kanter, a veteran...
- DJO in move to acquire Dr. Comfort for $254M. // Medical Device Daily;3/16/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 51, p2
The article reports that San Diego, California-based medical device provider DJO has agreed to acquire Rikco International/Dr. Comfort of Mequon, Wisconsin for about 254.6 million U.S dollars. in 2011.
- DJO Raises $300 Million, Purchases Footwear Maker. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;4/18/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 16, p14
The article reports on the move of therapeutic braces and devices maker DJO Inc. in Vista, California to raise 300 million dollars in a private offering for its acquisition of diabetics footwear maker Rikco International LLC.
- Dr. Comfort Shoes: The Best Just Got Better. Kanter, Rick // Podiatry Management;Feb2007, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p166
The article focuses on U.S.-based diabetic footwear manufacturer, Dr. Comfort. The firm provides a customer program once an office qualifies to sell the shoes. It has consolidated all of its operations into a completely renovated foot facility. The Dr. Comfort Laboratory is offering quality...
- DJO Sells $300M in HY Bonds for M&A. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/11/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p28
The article offers information about the 300-million U.S.-dollar worth of acquisition deal by DJO Global on high yield bond market, with proceeds to be used for its 254.6-million U.S.-dollar purchase of Rikco International and repay 25.4 million U.S. dollars of a revolver debt.