IACPM Elects 2011 Board of Directors
- No Typical Fall. Wahlberg, Brint // Missoula Independent;11/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 44, pC13
The article discusses the impact of the fall season in the real estate market wherein the members of the Board of Directors of the Missoula Organization of Realtors (MOR) in Montana had concluded in a meeting that they are seeing more activity than they usually do for this time of year.
- New Board to Face California HOA Challenges. // Community Association Management Insider;Apr2012, p1
The article reports on the new set of board of directors for the California Association of Community Managers (CACM) in 2012.
- Affirmations progresses on ED search: Community center still seeks donations to survive. Proxmire, Crystal A. // Between the Lines (10807551);2/24/2011, Issue 1908, p10
The article reports on the continued search for new board members for Affirmations, a future movement organization in Ferndate, Michigan.
- San Diego Log Cabin Republicans elect new board. // Gay & Lesbian Times;1/26/2006, Issue 944, p20
The article reports on the election of the board of directors for 2006 of San Diego chapter of the Log Cabin Republicans.
- BOARD of DIRECTORS NOMINATIONS. // American Acupuncturist;Fall2002, Vol. 28, p15
Profiles several nominated board of directors for the American Association of Oriental Medicine in the U.S. Career history of Isali Ben-Jacob; Educational background of Paula Kristian; Qualifications of David Molony.
- Masthead. // Clinical Infectious Diseases;Jul2012, Vol. 55 Issue 1, pNP
The article lists the board of directors of the executive committee, directors and publication committee of the Infectious Diseases Society of America and the U.S. HIV Medicine Association.
- Secretariat. Bejarano, Margalit // Newsletter of the Latin American Jewish Studies Association;Summer/Fall2012, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p3
No abstract available.
- GLAD announces new board officers and members. Grace, Gary // Bay Windows;1/29/2009, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p3
The article announces that the Gay & Lesbian Advocates & Defenders (GLAD) has elected new members to its board of directors on December 15, 2008, including Rick McCarthy as president, Dianne R. Philips as vice president and Sandy Anderson as treasurer.
- Officers of the Pioneer America Society. // Pioneer America Society Transactions;2002, Vol. 25, preceding p1
The article presents a list of officers of the Pioneer America Society (P.A.S.T.) which includes board of directors, P.A.S.T. executive directors & ex officio board members and distinguished service awards committee.