Masonite, Pittsburgh Glass to Price $550M in Notes
- Masonite Plans $100M Add-On Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/12/2012, p9
The article reports that the Tampa, Florida-based manufacturer Masonite International is planning to issue a total of 100 million U.S. dollars on the junk bond market.
- Three Issuers Selling $500M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/20/2014, p19
The article reports that 3 companies namely Harbinger Group, Waterjet Holdings and Masonite International has added a combined 500 million U.S. dollars in potential new junk bonds to the primary market.
- Harbinger, Masonite Sell $325M in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/20/2014, p23
The article reports that holding company Harbinger Group and Masonite Interational came to the junk bond market and sold a combined 325 million U.S. dollars in notes.
- Car windows may not protect from sun. Durbin, Dee-Ann // South Texas Automotive Report;Oct2013, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p12
The article reports on the automobile windshields that provide sun protection offered at Pittsburgh Glass Works LLC in Pennsylvania.
- One material satisfies reasons for buying office systems. // Wood & Wood Products;Mar96, Vol. 101 Issue 3, p135
Presents information on the KORLITE which was designed by Masonite Corporation. Features of KORLITE; Functions; Durability.
- Hardboard of a different color. // Wood & Wood Products;Mar97, Vol. 102 Issue 3, p71
Looks at DURON hardboard, manufactured by Masonite Corporation, and the effectiveness and ease of which it can be painted. Prepainting and process painting of DURON hardboard; Comments from Jack Porbeck, Product Manager for Masonite; Details on a fill coating technique used by Masonite.
- Stop the madness! // Wood & Wood Products;Mar95, Vol. 100 Issue 3, p129
Describes the features of Masonite Corp.'s Duron Hardboard.
- Pittsburgh Glass Sells $360M in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/4/2013, p19
The article reports on the sale of 360 million U.S. dollars in bonds due 2018 by automotive glass manufacturer Pittsburgh Glass Works to refinance its debt.
- ACerS Student Tour -- Pittsburgh Glass Works. Rimsza, Jessica // American Ceramic Society Bulletin;Jan/Feb2015, Vol. 94 Issue 1, p42
The article reports on the visit by U.S. university students to the Pittsburgh Glass Works Windshield Manufacturing Plant in Creighton, Pennsylvania during the first day of Materials Science & Technology 2014.