Gap Prices Upsized $1.25B HY Deal
- The Gap OK's 2-for-1 Stock split. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/28/1996, Vol. 171 Issue 40, p2
Reports on the approval of the stock split by the directors of Tthe Gap. When stock split will be distributed.
- Yield Indexes Climb as Buyers Favor Equities Over Bonds. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;10/25/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31499, p36
Reports on the increase in the bond buyer yield indexes as buyers favor equities over bonds in the United States. Percentage increase in the revenue bond basis points; Expected annual rate of home sales in September 2002.
- Yesterday's Junk Bonds Are Today's Junk Equities. DeGraw, Irv // On Wall Street;Jun99, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p69
Reports on the potential high returns of bonds and equities and the risks faced by uninformed investors. Description on junk equities; Details on the equities market of the 1990s; Risks in investing on small firms.
- MARKET INDEX. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/26/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 52, p21
Presents data on stocks and bonds of several companies in Grand Rapids, Michigan, for the period ended December 26, 2000.
- Market Index. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;6/3/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 22, p29
Charts U.S. stock market trends as of June 3, 2002. Weekly stock analysis updates; Trading; Bonds.
- Are bonds a better bet than stocks? Clowes, Mike // Pensions & Investments;6/24/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 13, p12
Editorial. Compares the advantages and disadvantages of stocks and bonds. Increase in the risk of equity portfolio over time; Relationship between long-run stock and bond returns.
- Brokerage stocks vs. S&P 500. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/23/98, Vol. 64 Issue 47, p13
Presents a graph comparing the performance of brokerage stocks with that of the S&P 500 from November 22, 1996 to November 18, 1998.
- DOMESTIC RANKINGS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/08/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p43
Ranks debt and equity offerings in the United States based on amount of proceeds in 2000. Book runners; Comparison with 1999 figures; Straight debt; Long-term corporate debt; Long-term investment grade corporate straight debt; Long-term corporate high-yield straight debt; Collateralized securities.
- DEBT, EQUITY AND EQUITY-RELATED LEAGUE TABLE CRITERIA. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/08/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p60
Explains the criteria used for debt, equity and equity-related league tables prepared by the periodical 'Investment Dealers' Digest.' Debt classifications and definitions; Equity and equity-related classifications and definitions.