Energy Future HY Deal Could Face Pushback
- TCEH Prices HY Deal with 15% Yield. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p19
The article reports on the upsized bond deal issued by Energy Future Holdings subsidiaries Texas Competitive Electric Holdings (TCEH) and TCEH Finance that priced at par with a 15% coupon.
- Goodyear, Energy Future Sell $1.05B in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/27/2012, p12
The article focuses on 700 million dollars issued by Akron, Ohio's Goodyear in 7% senior notes due 2022 and on 350 million dollars sold by Energy Future Holdings in 11.75% senior secured second-lien notes due 2022. With bonds priced at par in line with price talk, it is stated that Goodyear will...
- TXU Affiliates Plan $300M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p6
The article reports on the plan of Energy Future Holdings subsidiaries Texas Competitive Electric Holdings (TCEH) and TCEH Finance to issue up to 300 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds in order to refinance its existing debt.
- Lower yields confound great expectations. Patel, Kiran // EuroProperty;2004 Supplement, p19
This article focuses on lower rate of returns. History tells us that when rental values fall, investors shy away from the asset class. Despite an unbalanced position whereby supply exceeds demand, investors are continuing to turn their attention towards property. Unlike bond and equity yields,...
- Rising Asian HY Sparks U.S. Interest. M. S. // Leveraged Finance News;2/21/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 8, p1
The article reports on the high yield (HY) junk bond issuance of Asia-based companies in 2011. It highlights the interest of U.S. investors in the high yield bond of Asian companies in the marketplace and notes the capacity of other foreign investors in managing the yields and corporate...
- TCEH Extends Debt; Adds $340M TL. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;1/14/2013, p4
The article reports on the extension by Texas Competitive Electric Holdings Co. (TCEH) of a portion of its 2 billion dollars senior secured revolving credit facility to October 2016. A total of 340 million dollars in incremental term loans were also added by TCEH. The corporate credit ratings of...
- Weekly HY Fund Outflows Top $1.6B. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/20/2011, p13
The article presents a report by Lipper FMI, which showed that around 1.62 billion dollars of high yield (HY) bond funds were acquired by investors for the week ending June 15, 2011.
- Frightening Debt Future for Former TXU. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/14/2013, p30
The article focuses on the debt challenges facing Dallas, Texas-based Energy Future Holdings. The power consortium operator includes Texas Competitive Electric Holdings and Energy Future Intermediate Holdings as its subsidiaries. Its debt-exchange offer is intended to move debt to one of its...
- Energy Futures Bankruptcy Takes Toll on CLO 1.0. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;5/19/2014, p11
The article reports on credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service's prediction that default levels among U.S. collateralized loan obligations (CLO) are likely to increase. Topics discussed include many older CLOs' exposure to the bankrupt Texas Competitive Electric Holdings, and figures...