BMO Expands HY Group in Canada
- BMO Bolsters Financial Sponsors Group. Burton, Paul // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/28/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 13, p22
The article announces the appointments of Dirk Leasure and Les Gorman by BMO Capital Markets as co-heads of its financial sponsors group.
- BMO Hires Merrill Lynch Vet. Davis, Avram // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/14/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 50, p19
The article announces the appointment of Corey Baylor as a managing director at BMO Capital Markets.
- President Of GE's Vast Real Estate Business Departs. Pralle, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/25/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 25, p31
The article announces several appointments involving financial executives including the selection of Adele Morrissette as managing director for BMO Capital Markets, the designation of Ari Jacobs as head of the retirement benefits advisory group for Citigroup Inc. and the appointment of Jamie...
- Former BMO Execs Form Hedge Fund. Mitchell, Donna // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/19/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p7
The article focuses on issues related to the formation of the hedge fund Six Degrees Capital Management by eight former BMO Capital Markets executives. According to managing partner, Pete Walsh, Chicago-based firm will operate as both a CDO asset manager and a hedge fund and hopes to raise $400...
- Chicago's BMO in the Market for Taxable Traders, Bankers. SHIELDS, YVETTE // Bond Buyer;4/12/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33297, p6
The article reports on the plan of BMO Capital Markets to hire additional bankers and fill empty seats with taxable traders after debuting its new trading floor in April 2010. It says that the reason behind such plan is to generate more products as it tries to qualify as one of the best senior...
- BMO Hires Fixed Income Strategy Head. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/10/2012, p25
The article announces the appointment of Margaret Kerins as managing director and head of fixed income strategy of BMO Capital Markets.
- Who's Who. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Nov2010 Supplement, p8
The article offers information on various executives in foreign exchange. Jamie Thorsen is the executive managing director of BMO Capital Markets Corp. and a member of the foreign exchange committees. John Murray is the managing director of FX sales in BNY Mellon's London, England branch who...
- BMO bolsters ABS group. D. M. // Asset Securitization Report;5/28/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 21, p1
The article focuses on the changes in the organizational structure of the BMO Capital Markets. The company has hired several executives to handle its business operations. For the sales and trading sides of its business, Stephen Hutchinson was selected as director and Francis Kestler as vice...
- Banker Sees Shift in Risk Appetite. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/26/2012, p14
An interview with BMO Capital Markets managing director Brian Perman is presented. Perman discusses the key challenges facing syndicate desks. He mentions the strategies of the company to help protect their clients from a market risk. He explains whether the preference of investors for market...