Penn Virginia Prices Upsized $300M HY Deal
- Penn Virginia Offers $250M in HY Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/11/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p3
The article announces that Penn Virginia will offer junk bonds worth 250 million U.S. dollars to fund a tender offer for 230 million U.S. dollars in 4.50% convertible senior subordinated notes due 2012.
- Four Issuers Sell $1.75B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/15/2013, p30
The article reports on the sale by various companies of junk bonds in the primary market. The offering from Radnor, Pennsylvania-based oil and gas company Penn Virginia is valued at 775 million U.S. dollars in senior notes due 2020. A total of 500 million U.S. dollars of senior notes were sold...
- Penn Virginia Holder Raises His Voice Again. Cohen, Judy Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/28/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 41, p1
Reports on the market valuation of Penn Virginia Corp.'s shareholder Third Point Management.
- Penn Virginia acquires met and steam coal reserves. // Coal Age;Mar1997, Vol. 102 Issue 3, p8
Reports that Penn Virginia Corp. completed the acquisition of coal reserves and metallurgical rights from a private seller for $7 million.
- Penn Virginia's coal production slips in first nine months. // Coal Age;Jan1997, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p15
Reports on Penn Virginia Corp.'s coal production for the first nine months of 1996. Comparison with the same period in 1995; Financial performance of the company during the period.
- Penn Virginia's '97 production rises. // Coal Age;Apr98, Vol. 103 Issue 4, p22
Reports that Penn Virginia Corporation recorded an increase in its coal production for 1997. Production figures for 1996; Increase in the company's recoverable coal reserves.
- Penn Virginia Corp. Acquires More Coal. // Coal Age;Nov99, Vol. 104 Issue 11, p9
Reports that Penn Virginia Corp. bought fee and mineral rights to coal reserves in 1999. Value of the coal reserves; Other items included in the acquisition; Description of the coal reserves acquired by Penn Virginia.
- Penn Virginia's production up. // Coal Age;Jun98, Vol. 103 Issue 6, p33
Reports on the production performance of Penn Virginia company. Increase of coal production at the company; Effects of power outages and coal transportation delays on the company.
- Penn Virginia Closes $30.4 Million Coal Reserve Acquisition. // Coal International;Nov/Dec99, Vol. 247 Issue 6, p199
Announces the completion of Penn Virginia Corporation's acquisition of fee and mineral rights of coal reserves. Details on the acquisition; Ownership of the coal reserves; Description of the reserves.