Penn Virginia Prices Upsized $300M HY Deal
- Penn Virginia Offers $250M in HY Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/11/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p3
The article announces that Penn Virginia will offer junk bonds worth 250 million U.S. dollars to fund a tender offer for 230 million U.S. dollars in 4.50% convertible senior subordinated notes due 2012.
- Four Issuers Sell $1.75B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/15/2013, p30
The article reports on the sale by various companies of junk bonds in the primary market. The offering from Radnor, Pennsylvania-based oil and gas company Penn Virginia is valued at 775 million U.S. dollars in senior notes due 2020. A total of 500 million U.S. dollars of senior notes were sold...
- Penn Virginia Holder Raises His Voice Again. Cohen, Judy Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/28/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 41, p1
Reports on the market valuation of Penn Virginia Corp.'s shareholder Third Point Management.
- Penn Virginia acquires met and steam coal reserves. // Coal Age;Mar1997, Vol. 102 Issue 3, p8
Reports that Penn Virginia Corp. completed the acquisition of coal reserves and metallurgical rights from a private seller for $7 million.
- Penn Virginia's coal production slips in first nine months. // Coal Age;Jan1997, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p15
Reports on Penn Virginia Corp.'s coal production for the first nine months of 1996. Comparison with the same period in 1995; Financial performance of the company during the period.
- Penn Virginia's '97 production rises. // Coal Age;Apr98, Vol. 103 Issue 4, p22
Reports that Penn Virginia Corporation recorded an increase in its coal production for 1997. Production figures for 1996; Increase in the company's recoverable coal reserves.
- Penn Virginia Corp. Acquires More Coal. // Coal Age;Nov99, Vol. 104 Issue 11, p9
Reports that Penn Virginia Corp. bought fee and mineral rights to coal reserves in 1999. Value of the coal reserves; Other items included in the acquisition; Description of the coal reserves acquired by Penn Virginia.
- Penn Virginia's production up. // Coal Age;Jun98, Vol. 103 Issue 6, p33
Reports on the production performance of Penn Virginia company. Increase of coal production at the company; Effects of power outages and coal transportation delays on the company.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT. // State Journal (WV);1/10/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p2
The article offers brief profile of Penn Virginia Corp., an independent oil and gas company based in Radnor, Pennsylvania, as well as presents the West Virginia Stock Index from January 2013-2014.