Sbarro Files for Chapter 11 Protection
- Sbarro's Seeks To Sell Itself. Bisbey Colter, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/30/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 22, p25
The article reports on the plan of American fast-food chain Sbarro Inc. to sell itself instead of undergoing restructuring through bankruptcy.
- BANKRUPTCY. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/22/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 17, p6
The article reports on the plan of Sbarro Inc. to file a joint plan of reorganization to exit the Chapter 11 bankruptcy which could result to decrease of its debt from 295 to 110 million dollars.
- Sbarro Delays Reorg with DIP Amendment. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/8/2011, p4
The article discusses reports on the delay in Sbarro's filing of a reorganization plan. The company filed for bankruptcy on April 4, 2011 and entered into a 35 million US dollar debtor-in-possession financing agreement with some lenders. MidOcean Partners and Ares Corpotate Opportunities Fund II...
- MidOcean's Sbarro Files for Bankruptcy. Burton, Paul // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/11/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 15, p19
The article reports on the decision of Italian restaurant-chain operator Sbarro Inc. to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
- Bankruptcy Report. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 33, p7
This section offers news briefs on bankruptcies on the U.S. as of August 2011. The pizza restaurant chain Sbarro Inc. has proposed a restructuring plan after it filed for bankruptcy in April. Borders Group Inc. has received approval from the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New...
- Sbarro Files Restructuring Plan. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;8/15/2011, p8
The article reports on the proposed restructuring plan of pizza restaurant chain Sbarro filed with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York that would reduce the company's debt by 295 million U.S. dollars or 73 percent, and convert senior debt into equity.
- BANKRUPTCY. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/24/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 22, p4
The article offers news briefs related to bankruptcy in the restaurant industry in the U.S. Friendly Ice Cream Corp. filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection and closed 63 stores. Sbarro Inc. filed a revised reorganization plan that aims to exit bankruptcy before the end of 2011. Real Mex...
- Sbarro Inc. files for Chapter 11. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/18/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p8
The article reports on the decision by Sbarro Inc. along with its local subsidiaries to file for a Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection to reduce half of its 486.6-million dollar debt.
- Sbarro Recharged. Hynum, Rick // PMQ Pizza Magazine;Aug2014, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p48
The article presents information on the business expansion of pizza chain Sbarro. The pizza chain hopes to bounce back after emerging from Chapter 11 bankruptcy with a new entry in the fast-casual segment. Sbarro has launched Pizza Cucinova and is also planning to launch a concept, called...