TSA Seeks Support for NCR Security Network Maintenance
- TSA Seeks IT Security Support Services. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;8/4/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 16, p23
The article deals with the request for proposal issued by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration to small businesses for information technology (IT) security support services.
- Doubling Your Money. RESSLER, STEVE // Government Technology;Apr2011, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p48
The author provides several ideas for government agencies to boost their revenue. He suggests adding expedited surcharges for items such as business or building permits and nursing license permit renewables. A government concierge could reportedly be important in helping to accomplish the...
- Business Opportunities. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/21/2013, p9
The article offers news briefs in the U.S. The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is soliciting small business for security screening services at airports in Montana. Proposers' Day conference will be sponsored by the Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Activity (IARPA) on June 13,...
- Be vigilant to stave off social media security breaches. MATHEWS, BILL // Crain's Cleveland Business;4/11/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p19
The article provides tips for small businesses to protect information online and maintain social media security.
- Business Opportunities. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;12/4/2012, p6
This section offers news briefs related to U.S. government vendor opportunities. The U.S. Transportation Security Administration is seeking qualified vendors for its Security Technology Integrated Program implementation. The U.S. Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command is looking for vendor for...
- Manufacturers need to prioritise cyber security. // Operations Management (1755-1501);2014, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p6
The article focuses on the survey conducted by the Cyber Security Tracker (CST) in Great Britain which shows that small and medium-sized manufacturing companies suffered cyber attacks such as Trojan, malicious software (malware) and spyware attack and suggest the need to prioritize cyber security.
- Unhappy Birthday, TSA. Riggs, Mike // Reason;Mar2012, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p12
The article reports on the 10th anniversary of the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA).
- TSA Works with Liberia on Security. // Airport Security Report;9/22/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p5
The article reports that the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has announced that flights between the country and Liberia could begin by autumn of 2010 as it has worked with the Liberia Civil Aviation Authority (LCAA) to enhance Liberia's aviation security.
- A Look at the TSA. Bell, Debra // U.S. News Digital Weekly;1/8/2010, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p9
A quiz about the U.S. Transportation Security Administration is presented.