Camber Nabs $53M Award for Guardian Program
- Camber Pays $100M for Avaya Unit. Noto, Anthony // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/24/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p14
The article reports that military consulting and project management company Camber Corp. is acquiring the information technology (IT) professional services consulting group of Avaya, a provider of equipment and software data services for government agencies and large companies.
- Camber Acquires Cyber Training Business from EADS North America. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/25/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p10
The article reports on the acquisition of a subsidiary of the European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company's (EADS) North America division by Camber Corp.
- Camber Corporation Awarded $22.2 Million Contract By Battelle. // Sensors;2/14/2014, p1
The article informs partnership of defense contractor Camber Corp. with contractor Battelle to provide program management Scientific, Engineering, Technical and Analytical support to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers' Engineering Research Development Center-Topographic Engineering Center.
- Untitled. Nordwall, Bruce D. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;3/7/1994, Vol. 140 Issue 10, p50
Reports on SBS Engineering Inc.'s signing of a memorandum of understanding with Simulation Systems Division of Macmet India Ltd. and Camber Corp. to develop military flight simulators for India. Expected savings in software development costs.
- Camber Acquires Cyber Training Business Unit From EADS North America. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;5/20/2011, Vol. 250 Issue 36, p3
The article reports that Camber Corp. has acquired a subsidiary of the European Aeronautic Defense and Space Co. (EADS), Defense Security and Systems Solutions Inc. (DS3). It states that DS3 simulator is similar to Internet, including commercial web sites, social media and benign traffic. It...
- Camber Acquires Small Firm That Serves Intelligence Community. // Defense Daily;10/14/2009, Vol. 244 Issue 9, p5
The article reports that Camber Corp. announced on October 13, 2009 that it has acquired Veritas Analytics Inc. to bolster its capabilities in intelligence analysis and cyber security. Northern Virginia-based Veritas has 30 employees, which are intelligence professional with experience in data...
- Top 25 Tucson-area tax preparers. Yeager., Tanya // Inside Tucson Business;01/18/99, Vol. 8 Issue 43, p12
Ranks the top tax return preparation firms in Tucson, Arizona, as of January 18, 1999. Includes H&R Block Inc.; Camber Corp.; Crawford & Mancini.
- Camber Acquires Small Firm Serving The Intelligence Community. // Defense Daily;8/26/2009, Vol. 243 Issue 40, p6
The article reports on the acquisition of i2S Inc., a professional services firm providing subject matter expertise to the intelligence community, by Camber Corp. in the U.S. It notes that the acquisition broadens Camber's offerings to the intelligence community and gives them a more...
- Camber Acquires Training And Simulation Software Provider Novonics. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;12/17/2012, Vol. 256 Issue 51, p3
The article focuses on the acquisition of Novonics Corp., a developer and supplier of tactical systems software, by Camber Corp. Novonics provides Web-based training products including team training and interactive online training for the U.S. Navy. Camber provides tactical training and...