American Science and Engineering [ASEI]: AS&E Receives First Order for New Ruggedized Body Imager System
- China Orders 200 Backscatter Imaging Systems From AS&E. Abott, Richard // Defense Daily;4/2/2015, p2
The article reports on China's order for the MINI Z Backscatter imaging systems from American Science and Engineering Inc. and mentions a description of the system and its application.
- Cargo and vehicle inspection. // Government Security;Feb2006, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p33
The article evaluates American Science and Engineering Inc.'s Cargo and Vehicle Inspection System which was developed to detect security threats using scanners and imaging devices.
- X-ray systems enhance security. // Vision Systems Design;Jan2004, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p17
Interviews William Baukus, American Science and Engineering (AS&E) technical marketing director, on the enhancement provided by x-ray inspection systems on security. Ways in which AS&E uses imaging; Performance criteria when qualifying an x-ray inspection system; Approach of the company to...
- American Science and Engineering [ASEI]: Latin American Country Awards AS&E $16M for ZBVs. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;3/2/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p9
The article reports on a 16.3 million U.S. dollar order received by American Science and Engineering from a country in Latin America for multiple Z Backscatter Vans (ZBVs) for use by three agencies in law enforcement, customs and military roles.
- AS&E Gets Follow-On ZBV Order from African Country. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;12/7/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 25, p8
The article reports that an African country ordered 4 Z Backscatter Vans from American Science and Engineering for law enforcement use.
- Earnings News and Notes. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;8/18/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 17, p5
The article reports on the financial performance of American Science and Engineering as of the second quarter of 2010.
- American Science and Engineering [ASEI]: AS&E Gets Yemeni Order for Two More ZBVs; $5.5M Abu Dhabi Order. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;1/19/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p13
The article reports on a contract awarded Yemen Customs to American Science and Engineering (ASEI) for two of the company's Z Backscatter Vans (ZBV) to screen cargo and vehicles for explosive threats and contraband at seaports and land border crossings.
- AS&E Nabs Small ZBV Order from NATO Agency. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;6/22/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 13, p15
The article reports on the 1.7-million U.S.-dollar contract awarded to American Science and Engineering (ASEI) by the NATO Consultation, Command and Control Agency (NC3A) for its first Z Backscatter Van (ZBV) X-Ray screening system.
- Backscatter Maker 'Aggressively' Seeking New Deals. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jan2011, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p8
The article reports that American Science and Engineering Inc. is seeking for new mergers and acquisitions (M&A) deals, seeking overseas assets and intellectual property-centric tuck-ins.