Tax Cut: Politically Attractive, Economically Sound
- THB: Back On A Steady Uptrend. // Emerging Markets Monitor;3/28/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p11
The article reports on the economic stability of Thailand since the uprising Middle East and the earthquake and tsunami in Japan. Thai baht is foreseen to lower its exchange rate from 30.29 to 29.50 a U.S. dollar by the end of 2011. The value of Thai baht will be affected in the upcoming general...
- THE COMMON TOUCH. Schuman, Michael; Horn, Robert; Perrin, Andrew; Puntopruksa, Korakot // Time International (South Pacific Edition);2/7/2005, Issue 5, p26
The article presents information about the chances of Thailand's Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra to win a second term in the parliamentary election slated for February 6, 2005. Thaksin's economic policies are key to his electoral appeal. Designed to support farming and cottage industries and...
- Stage Set For Subdued Growth. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jul2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p1
The article reports on the political and economic outlook for Thailand from 2010 to 2011. It reveals a slowdown on the country's gross domestic product (GDP) growth from 7.8% in 2010 to 3.6% in 2011. It mentions that the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) has been consistent to be...
- Executive Summary. // Thailand Business Forecast Report;2007 4th Quarter, p5
The article presents various issues related to the economic conditions of Thailand consisting gross domestic product, inflation and export.
- chapter 2: Economic Outlook. // Thailand Business Forecast Report;2007 4th Quarter, p13
The article presents various issues related to the economic conditions of Thailand consisting monetary policy, inflation and balance of payments.
- Executive Summary. // Thailand Business Forecast Report;2010 1st Quarter, p7
The article presents an executive summary of a business forecast for Thailand that includes a moderate rebound in growth in 2010, the move of Prime Minster Abhisit Vejjajiva to push for constitutional change, and the reflection of the government to make a cut in tax.
- chapter 2: Economic Outlook. // Thailand Business Forecast Report;2010 1st Quarter, p15
The article presents an economic outlook for Thailand that covers economic risk ratings, possibility of the fixed capital formation to be tepid in 2010, and the potential of government spending to remain robust.
- Chapter 2: Economic Outlook. // Thailand Business Forecast Report;2010 3rd Quarter, p15
The article reports on the economic outlook for Thailand for 2019.
- Chapter 5: Business Environment. // Thailand Business Forecast Report;2010 3rd Quarter, p37
The article reports on business environment outlook for Thailand for 2019.