CZECH REPUBLIC: RISK SUMMARY
- Czech September retail sales rise at slower rate. // Regional Today;11/6/2013, p1
The article reports on the increase in retail sales in the Czech Republic in September 2013.
- Czech points. Harris, Joanne // Lawyer;5/27/2013, Vol. 27 Issue 21, p28
The article focuses on how law reform and legislative change in the Czech Republic and Slovakia is responsible for an increase in legal work. Topics include the rate of mergers and acquisitions (M&A) in the countries, the increase in legal advisory services, and the changes made to the Czech...
- RISK SUMMARY: CZECH REPUBLIC. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jul2007, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p6
The article presents the political risk, economic risk and business environment in the Czech Republic. The country, with a score of 70.6 in the short-term political risk ratings, is positioned in the 12th place out of 28 states in the emerging Europe region. According to the Czech Statistics...
- Czech June retail sales rebound. // Regional Today;8/6/2014, p1
The article discusses the report from the Czech Statistical Office indicating a rebound in the Republic's retail sales by 8.2% year-over-year in June 2014.
- Strong Fundamentals, But No Carry. // Emerging Markets Monitor;9/12/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 22, p18
Presents an outlook for the economy of Czech Republic in 2006. Real gross domestic product growth by the end of 2005; Percentage of increase in retail sales year-over-year from January 2005 to July 2005; Main factor underpinning economic growth in the country; Inflation forecast by the Czech...
- Economic Overview. // Czech Republic Country Review;2011, p74
The article provides an overview of the economic condition of Czech Republic which has benefited from its well-education population and well-developed infrastructure.
- BMI FORECAST SCENARIO. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;Nov2002, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p8
Reports on the developments in the Czech Republic's economy as of November 2002. Economic growth forecasted by the Czech Finance Ministry for 2003; Year on Year industrial output growth of the country as of August 2002; Economic implications of the rise in unemployment and damages caused by the...
- Exports pull Czechs out of recession as households spend less. // Regional Today;9/ 4/2013, p1
The article focuses on the report of the Czech Statistics Office which shows that export demand has helped Czech Republic in surpassing the recession in the second quarter of 2013.
- Czech current account deficit widens. // Regional Today;12/9/2013, p2
The article reports on the increased current account deficit of Czech Republic in the third quarter of 2013.