POLAND: RISK SUMMARY
- Promoting Industrial Development. // I Speak for the People: Memoirs of Wynter Crawford;2003, p137
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of being the first to introduce a resolution based on the Industrial Incentives Act of Puerto Rico in 1940.
- Third-party audits instead of FDA inspections? // Medical Marketing & Media;Jul2002, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p26
Reports on the pending of approval of legislation over the potential of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to act now to broaden third-party inspections in drug companies in the region. Advantages of the third-party inspections; Information on the finance issues regarding the inspections.
- AMENDING THE BRAZILIAN WEATHER? Edmonds, James E. // Saturday Evening Post;8/31/1935, Vol. 208 Issue 9, p18
Discusses various aspects related to the cotton industry in Brazil. Benefits of the unusual weather condition to the production of cotton; Details of the a resolution to nationalize the industry by forbidding foreign corporations or individuals to have any part or parcel in it; Success of the...
- Health Insurers See Limited Legislative Initiatives Next Year. Postal, Arthur D. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;12/24/2007, Vol. 111 Issue 48, p10
The article reports on the general survey on the health insurance industry in limiting its legislative objectives for 2008 in the U.S. The reason is due to the anticipation of short legislative calendar as it looks forward to a new president in 2009. The focus will be on bills relating to...
- Resolution recognizes 100 years of aggregates industry associations. // Pit & Quarry;Nov2003, Vol. 96 Issue 5, p49
Reports on the introduction of a legislative resolution to recognize aggregates industry associations in the U.S.
- Aia Urges House To Not Act On Resolution. // AirGuide Online.com;3/15/2010, p1
The article reports that Aerospace Industries Association of America has urged the U.S. Congress not to act on a resolution that would condemn the Turkish government over the killing of Armenians in 1915.
- Aia Urges House To Not Act On Resolution. // AirGuide Online.com;3/15/2010, p2
The article reports that the Aerospace Industries Association of America has urged the U.S. Congress not to act on a resolution condemning the Turkish government over the killing of Armenians in 1915.
- Aia Urges House To Not Act On Resolution. // AirGuide Business;3/15/2010, p1
The article reports on the recommendation by the Aerospace Industries Association of America to the U.S. Congress not to act on a resolution that would condemn the Turkish government over the killing of Armenians in 1915.
- Objective Resolution. Callahan, Richard // Mortuary Management;Dec2014, Vol. 101 Issue 11, p7
The author discusses the objective resolution in law. He states that there are several disadvantages in the objective course of action such as the productivity costs, litigation costs, and the possibility of reputation damage. He also mentions that proactive loss prevention requires to be part...