FDA seeks advice on track-and-trace systems
- Bulk food haulers need to prepare in advance for the FDA's comprehensive food transport requirements. Wilson, Charles // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;10/5/2015, p1
The article highlights a panel discussion that was held during the 2015 Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky on the lack of preparedness of food transporters to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's comprehensive food transport requirements to be implemented in June 2016.
- Literature Searchlight. Conard Holton, W. // Environmental Health Perspectives;Nov2004, Vol. 112 Issue 15, pA 872
This article focuses on cut in time and expense for launch of new drugs in market. Now researchers at etexx Biopharmaceuticals in Dallas, Texas, are using software that they say will slash this time and cost. By mining the medical literature for hints on new uses for drugs already approved by...
- On-line Rx ads. // Drug Topics;11/6/95, Vol. 139 Issue 21, p33
Reports that Food and Drug Administration is seeking advice on Internet's capabilities as it addresses whether or how to regulate prescription marketing and promotion on the worldwide computer network in the United States.
- Software Validation Final Guidance Released By FDA. Anast, David G. // Medical Design Technology;Feb2002, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p4
Reports the applicability of the software validation guidance document released by Food & Drug Administration (FDA) in the United States. Features of the software validation; Provisions of the medical device Quality System Regulation to the software; Integration of software life cycle...
- Better records lead to faster science. Rees, Peter // Scientific Computing World;Jan/Feb2005, Issue 80, p13
This article discusses the impact of electronic signatures on laboratory throughput. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has been prone throughout its history to strong policy swings that can catch drug companies off guard. A move towards a more industry-friendly, good manufacturing...
- Are You Too Disconnected from Your Data? Flickinger, Bruce // LC-GC North America;May2002, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p408
Comments on the increasing detachment of analysts from their work as a result of technological innovations in the capture, manipulation, and storage of electronic data in the U.S. Efforts of software developers to develop computer programs that convert data into a platform-neural format;...
- FDA issues food protection software. // Medical Device Daily;6/20/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 118, p3
The article reviews the computer software CARVER + Shock Software Tool developed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- HIT roundup. // Medical Device Daily;8/21/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 162, p4
The article reports that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has given marketing approval of The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Coronary Flow Reserve quantification software, cfrQuant, which will be distributed by Positron Corp.
- Some Thoughts on Timelines. Groeger, Lena // Pro Publica;3/13/2012, p4
The article focuses on how the author organized timelines related to various issues. The issues include fines levied by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) on the Red Cross, another one that traced the changing government approach to fracking, and one that described the day-by-day...