Shamrock winners get a taste for Dublin
- A day in the life. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;5/27/2011, Issue 2960, p64
No abstract available.
- Dubai to promote culture on farms. // Travel Weekly (UK);11/12/2010, Vol. 5 Issue 2043, p10
The article reports that the city of Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE), will include cultural elements in familiarisation trips.
- Tell clients Jamaica is safe, tourist board urges agents. Murray, Rupert // Travel Weekly (UK);6/11/2010, Vol. 5, p26
The article reports that in the aftermath of a drugs crackdown in its capital Kingston, Jamaica is planning to organize familiarization tours for travel agents in an effort to convince them that the country is safe for tourism.
- Win a trip to St Lucia and become an Expert. // Travel Weekly (UK);6/11/2010, Vol. 5, p27
The article reports that during June 20-27, 2010, Saint Lucia Tourist Board will offer a familiarization tour to 40 travel agents who will complete the Expert training program at stluciaexpert.com.
- A day in the life. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;9/25/2009, Issue 2882, p60
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of being on a familiarization trip in New Zealand.
- Fam in five minutes. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/19/2012, Issue 3013, p54
The article provides an account of a familiarization tour in Dominican Republic and Antigua which is hosted by the Dominican Republic Tourist Board, the Antigua and Barbuda Tourism Authority and British Airways PLC.
- Travel Daily on location on the TGV hi-speed railway. // Travel Daily;6/21/2012, p3
The article offers information on the 2012 Get Swissed familiaristion tour, wherein, the final stop will be in Paris, France.
- The Irish highs. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals (00494577);10/13/2003, Issue 1689, p36
Tourism Ireland Ltd., held its pub quiz final in Ireland. Tara Travel in Birmingham, England was the overall winner.
- Unity of purpose. Tarpey, David // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/10/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4204, p30
Focuses on Tourism Ireland, a marketing body set up to promote Ireland. Marketing budget for the marketing campaign of Tourism Ireland, through 2005; Organizations which provide funding to Tourism Ireland; Comment from Tourism Ireland chief executive Peter O'Toole, on the challenge of getting...