Be creative and increase sales
- Shopping center planned at Hayford, Sunset Hwy. Read, Paul // Journal of Business (10756124);11/22/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 24, pA3
Reports the plans of Granite Investments LLC to start the construction of a shopping center along the Sunset Highway in Spokane, Washington. Description of the location of the shopping complex; Details on the development of the project; Tenants targeted for the center.
- DeBartolo eyeing second Summit shopping center. Bullard, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;11/19/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 47, p1
Reports plans of constructing a shopping center by DeBartolo Property Group LLC in Cleveland, Ohio. Answer to requests of retailers; Prospects of re-zoning for commercial purposes; Tenants of the center.
- Wal-Mart mulls anchoring Bridgeview center. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;4/22/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p9
Reports the plan of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. for establishment of shopping center at 79th Street and Harlem Avenue in Chicago, Illinois. Deal with Dominick's site for Wal-Mart Supercenter's location; Appreciation of the Bridgeview Village President Steven Landek on the plan Wal-Mart.
- New lease at Steelyard could spur second phase. BULLARD, STAN // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/13/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 31, p1
The article presents information regarding the expansion plans of Steelyard Commons, the shopping center located near downtown Cleveland, Ohio. Burlington Coat Factory, a national off-price department store chain will be built on the land given on lease by First Interstate Properties Inc. that...
- Is Puerto Rico ready for more shopping centers? // Caribbean Business;2/17/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p22
The author reflects on the readiness of Puerto Rico for more shopping center constructions. The author highlights the proposed investments of Michigan-based Taubman Co. LLC and South American Constructora Sambil of Venezuela to develop more than 1.5 million-square-foot shopping centers in the...
- From neighborhoods to regionals, shopping centers develop. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;Jun94, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p102
Presents a photo-essay on the beginnings and development of shopping centers.
- Work to begin on 110,000 square foot 'Chinatown' in South SL. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;7/25/2011, Vol. 40 Issue 52, p2
The article reports that construction on a new Asian shopping center in South Salt Lake, Utah, called Chinatown, will start soon.
- Shopping centers. // National Real Estate Investor;Apr94, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p10
Presents several construction projects for shopping centers. Grace Bros. Department Store renovation in Sydney, Australia; Preliminary work at Circle Center in Indiana; Progress in Brandon Town Center construction in Florida; Redevelopment of King of Prussia mall in Pennsylvania.
- Populous shows changing signs of the times in Stratford. Banks, Tom // Design Week;3/3/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p7
The article offers information on the features and designs of the new shopping center that will open in Westfield Stratford City in London, England in September 2011.