- Marks & Spencer's non-food sales slip. Rolt, Amber // Estates Gazette;11/7/2015, Issue 888, p03
The article reports the financial performance of retailer Marks & Spencer (M&S) in a 13-week period ending September 26, 2015, including a 1.9% decline in general merchandise sales.
- Slow progress. // Cabinet Maker;4/15/2005, Issue 5434, p4
Reports on the sales performance of Marks & Spencer Group PLC in England. Impact of the move to reduce its furniture offer in-store to the company's sales; Estimated decrease of homeware sales for the quarter; Assurance on the move of the firm despite the difficulty in trading environment.
- city news. // Grocer;4/12/2014, Vol. 237 Issue 8149, p8
This section offers news briefs on business in Great Britain as of April 2014 including the clothing sales and share price recorded by department store chain Marks & Spencer during its fourth quarter ended April 9, 2014, and the North American and Latin American pet business units of household...
- Christmas trading winners and losers so far. Rolt, Amber // Estates Gazette;1/16/2016, Issue 899, p03
The article looks at 2015 Christmas trading results for fashion, food and general merchandise. Topics discussed include a decline in retailer Marks & Spencer's general merchandise sales results, increase in food sales over the period and mild weather and the timing of Black Friday as factors...
- M&S General Merch Sales Stumble. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/ 9/2014, Vol. 208 Issue 6, p3
The article discusses the 2014 sales and revenue of British multinational retailer Marks and Spencer PLC (M&S) as of July. Topics include details on M&S' shares on the London Stock Exchange, details on M&S Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Marc Bolland's three-year plan for the company, and mention...
- Marks & Spencer. F. I. // Textilwirtschaft;4/15/2010, Issue 15, p38
The article discusses a growth in revenues at Marks & Spencer.
- Marks & Spencer verbucht RÃ¼ckgang. Lisa Maria, Neumeyer // Lebensmittel Zeitung;5/23/2014, Issue 21, p8
The article discusses the British trade corporation Marks & Spencer's decrease in profits.
- city news. // Grocer;7/12/2014, Vol. 237 Issue 8163, p13
This section offers news briefs on grocers in Great Britain as of July 2014 including a decline in shares of Booker, sales of Marks & Spencer and sales of Thorntons.
- M&S marketing cut a one-off as it plans to up spend this year. // Marketing Week (Online Edition);5/20/2014, p3
The article reports on the decision of British retailer Marks & Spencer plc to cut its marketing spend in 2013 to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of its marketing. Topics discussed include the decrease in its marketing and related costs by 4.9 percent in the 12 months to March 29,...