Furniture quality should talk more than money
- The price of fleas is always negotiable--or is it? Gitomer, Jeffrey // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;8/19/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p8
Provides tips on negotiating the price of products. Provision of the value of the product; Identification of the purpose of price quotations; Presentation of price discounts.
- The game hangs on quality. Dixon, Audrey // Cabinet Maker;3/8/2002, Issue 5277, p1
Comments on the inconsistency quality of furniture products in Great Britain. Impact of the domination of imports on furniture industry; Complaints on faulty products by consumers; Influence of product quality and services on the decision making of consumer.
- Thai way to success. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;12/6/2002, Issue 5316, p26
Focuses on the growth of the furniture industry in Thailand. Benefits of emphasizing furniture quality; Implications of concentrating on customer orientation; Information on the Thailand International Furniture Fair.
- Your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;11/2/2001, Issue 5262, p5
Presents a question and answer advisory related to the quality of products from the furniture industry in Great Britain. Deliberations on the allocation of refunds between consumer and manufacturer; Significance on the products durability; Implication on the right of consumers to file complaints.
- Generation game. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;11/2/2001, Issue 5262, p16
Focuses on the quality of reproduction furniture in Great Britain. Importance of product durability; Emphasis on the English reproduction styles; Impact of the general product specification on higher standard versus on the foreign product competitors.
- Stock prices skyrocket in 2001 for five Canadian furniture companies. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;4/15/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p266
Reports on the success of various furniture companies as shown through the increase of share values of products in Canada. Contribution of the quality of management and products in the success of the retailer BMTC company; Inclination of the share prices of the companies; Assessment on the...
- If you've got it, flaunt it. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;2/1/2002, Issue 5272, p1
Focuses on the quality of products at the Furniture Show. Comments from retailers on the products; Focus on the standard of displays and merchandising; Difficulty of getting in-store displays.
- Lady Americana. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;11/17/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p26
Features the bedding producer Lady Americana in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Product categories; Expansion of the client base; Quality of the bedroom furniture.
- Sales Moves. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;6/24/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 53, p10
Provides tips on up-selling. Creation of effective relationship with the customer; Importance of giving the worth of the products; Provision of discounts.