Fenland cherry shows promise for Charles Barr
- CHARLES BARR. // Strad;Oct2006, Vol. 117 Issue 1398, p15
This article presents an obituary for Charles Barr, the bassist with the Cleveland Orchestra.
- CHARLES BARR. // Strad;Dec2006, Vol. 117 Issue 1400, p45
The article presents an obituary for Charles Barr, bassist for the Cleveland Orchestra.
- A Post-Election Look At Businessmen In Politics. Barr, Charles R. // Vital Speeches of the Day;4/1/61, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p378
Presents the text of a speech given by Standard Oil Co. executive Charles R. Barr on January 17, 2003, which deals with the subjects of business and politics.
- Notes on Contributors. // Paragraph;Mar2013, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p153
The article offers brief profiles of professors Charles Barr, T. Jefferson Kline, and Laurent Marie, who contributed to the writing of the books.
- Cleveland Orchestra bassist dies in cycling accident. // Double Bassist;Autumn2006, Issue 38, p5
The article reports that Charles Barr, a bassist in the Cleveland Orchestra, was killed in a bicycle accident in Cleveland Heights, Ohio. A professional background of Barr is presented, including the other orchestras he joined. A statement from Thomas Sperl, a colleague at the Cleveland...
- 1993 office furniture buyer's guide. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);9/13/93, Vol. 40 Issue 37, p1
Presents 1993 office furniture and their price listings. Furniture by Hon, Lacasse, High Point furniture industries, and others; Furniture models; Features; Price listings; Contact information.
- New orders for residential furniture skyrocket in May. // Wood & Wood Products;Aug94, Vol. 99 Issue 9, p16
Reports on the increase in demand for residential furniture in May in the United States. Study by BDO Seidman accounting firm; Increase in number of shipments.
- As home office RTA grows, so does competition. // Discount Store News;5/5/97, Vol. 36 Issue 9, pH14
Reports on the increasing demand and competitions in ready-to-assemble (RTA) furnitures. Challenges faced by discount department stores home office RTAs; Impact of strategic display of RTA furnitures in retail stores; More information.
- Tipping the balance. Korda, Zuzana // Cabinet Maker;11/28/97, Issue 5066, p21
Discusses the availability of motion furniture in the British market as consumers look for furniture that is both interesting and value for money. Examples of designs for action furniture; Manufacturers launching their own range of action furniture; Pricing trends; Factors driving the market.