Ethnicraft speaks furniture
- Being in control. Soltani, Sonia // Cabinet Maker;8/12/2005, Issue 5451, p16
Features Ethnicraft, a designer, producer and wholesaler of furniture in Belgium. Comments of Alf Martin, Ethnicraft export manager, on the market competition; Company history; Structure of the company. INSET: Ethnicraf t: the simple facts.
- PERIOD KITCHENS THAT CALL FOR A DOUBLE TAKE. Polson, Mary Ellen // Old-House Interiors;Mar2002, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p74
Features the several kitchen designs in the U.S. Renovations done on the kitchen of the couple Jana Ritz and Richard Taninbaum; Cabinet styles chosen by the couple Wes Ebert and Karen Ebert; Details on the renovations done on the kitchen of the Eberts'.
- An Old-Fashioned Pie Safe. Vivian, John // Mother Earth News;Oct/Nov99, Issue 176, p58
Presents a detailed instruction on how to construct a pie safe cabinet. Purpose of the pie safe cabinet; Materials and tools needed for the construction of the cabinet.
- Shenandoah Cabinetry wins Platinum Award for Design Excellence. // Wood Digest;Jun2007, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p11
The article announces that Shenandoah Cabinetry has received the Platinum Award for Design Excellence (ADEX) award from "Design Journal."
- Router Bit Cabinet with Pull-out Shelves. Marshall, Chris // Woodworker's Journal;Sep/Oct2008, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p74
The article offers step-by-step instructions for building a router bit cabinet with pull-out shelves.
- Pine display cabinet. Holmes, Roger // Woodworker's Journal;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p36
Presents tips on designing and constructing a pine display cabinet. Materials; Preparation of case parts; Cutting of mitered dovetails; Cutting of divider joints; Preparation of back frame parts; Design of door frame; Installation of glass and hanging of the door.
- Adding character. Lynn, Sandra Allen // Southern Living;Jun99, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p156
Presents a makeover project for a pine chest of drawers. Use of glaze with a yellow finish for coordination with the room; Materials needed; Instructions.
- A contemporary mood is in the air. // Cabinet Maker;01/15/99, Issue 5121, p40
Reports on a shift towards more contemporary cabinetry design in Great Britain. Types of woods that were traditionally popular among British buyers; Re-entry of Rolf Benz to the British market; Influence of the Ikea/Habitat look on furniture design.
- Workingman's Boot Bench. Corns, Jeff // American Woodworker;Aug/Sep2013, Issue 167, p50
The article offers step-by-step instructions for building sturdy cabinet.