- Silentnight Beds dreams on. // Cabinet Maker;11/30/2001, Issue 5265, p5
Introduces the Copper Dream design of the Dream collection range of Silentnight Beds. Replacement of the lace model; Price of the bed; Schedule the of the Silentnight At Home trade show.
- Modern collection springs up. // Cabinet Maker;1/25/2002, Issue 5271, p5
Features the modern contemporary style beds of Silentnight Beds.
- Upgrades and American style. // Cabinet Maker;5/16/2003, Issue 5338, p5
Reports on the upgrading of the technical specifications of home furnishings maker Silentnight Furniture in Great Britain.
- A living space to live in. // Cabinet Maker;7/13/2001, Issue 5246, p14
Presents furnitures suitable for modern multi-purpose living rooms. Functions of living rooms; Suitable furniture designs for every function of the room; Increase in spending for living room furnitures. INSET: Trends.
- 08 ZONE FURNITURE. // Cabinet Maker;3/09/2012, Issue 5778, p37
The article offers brief information on Breeze collection of living room furniture from Ozone Furniture.
- Open-air living room. Cohoon, Sharon // Sunset;Oct2009, Vol. 223 Issue 10, p46
The article offers information on indoor furniture designs that provide comfort and stylish atmosphere in a living room which include the use of a custom-made sofa with cushion covered with Sunbrella fabric, a recycled metal bench, and a fire bowl.
- Glamour's Do anything better guide. // Glamour;Nov99, Vol. 97 Issue 11, p140
Provides information on how to design a sofa. Materials needed.
- Silentnight rejected prize-winning bed. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;6/22/2001, Issue 5243, p3
Focuses on Silentnight Beds' rejection of Snoozy plastic bolted bed, winner of the 2001 Peugeot Design Awards. Reasons Silentnight rejected Snoozy in 2000; Comments of Inflate designers Nick Crosbie and Paul Crofts about their efforts to pitch Snoozy to the furniture store chain.
- INNOVATION IS KEY. // Cabinet Maker;10/15/2010, Issue 5709, p21
The article focuses on the prioritization by Silentnight Group Ltd. for health benefits and design in the bed market in Great Britain.