- Web winners of 1997. Quittner, Joshua // Time International (South Pacific Edition);12/15/97, Issue 50, Time digital p32
Presents the first annual Web Achievement and Survivors Awards for 1997, sponsored by Time Digital and the American Website Academy. Categories, including the best use of new technology; Most bizarre sex site; More.
- You're so cool. // America's Network;11/15/96, Vol. 100 Issue 22, p53
Presents the winners of the 1996 Cool Site of the Year Award bestowed by the members of the World Wide Web.
- Timothy Leary lives again. Taylor, Cathy // MediaWeek;10/14/96, Vol. 6 Issue 39, p64
Announces the winners of the 1996 Cool Site of the Year Awards held in New York City. Discovery Channel Online; Hotwired; Webzine Salon; Alta Vista; Rosie O'Donnell.
- The naming.com game. Crescenzo, Steve // Adweek New England Edition;07/21/97, Vol. 34 Issue 29, Newspaper Report p16
Presents a listing of the Web sites awarded with the Newspaper Association of America's 1997 Digital Edge awards. Best online newspaper site; Best interactive feature; Public service; Classified use of new media.
- The naming.com game. Crescenzo, Steve // Adweek Eastern Edition;7/21/1997, Vol. 38 Issue 29, Newspaper Report p16
Presents a listing of the Web sites which were honored with Newspaper Association of America's 1997 Digital Edge awards. Best online newspaper sites; Best interactive feature; Public service; Classified use of new media; Online advertising.
- Nature.com wins the Webby award 2008. Gad, Suman D. // Current Science (00113891);9/10/2008, Vol. 95 Issue 5, p569
The article announces that Nature.com was awarded 'Oscar of the Internet' at the 12th Annual Webby awards in New York City.
- Sneak a Peak at min's 2015 Best of the Web Awards Finalists. // Media Industry Newsletter;3/30/2015, p4
The article offers information on the 12th Best of the Web Awards breakfast to be held at Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York City, New York on May 11, 2015.
- Manufacturing Marketplace Editor's Choice awards presented. Porter, Paula // Design News;6/23/97, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p54
Features the Manufacturing Marketplace Editor's Choice web awards. Winners of the awards.
- Change.org Recognized as One of B Corporations "Most Promising Social Entrepreneurs". King, Bart // Sustainable Brands Weekly;6/30/2011, p1
The article informs that Change.org and several other Certified B Corporations have been awarded as Most Promising Social Entrepreneurs of 2011 in the U.S. by Bloomberg's BusinessWeek.