Sealy times its marketing just right
- Sealy looks to give equity holders dividend payoff of up to $100M. Baird, Kristen // Crain's Cleveland Business;1/27/97, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p7
Reports on Cleveland, Ohio-based Sealy Corp.'s plans to pay an estimated $100 million in special dividends to its equity investors. Request for permission from holders of senior bonds to issue the dividend payoff; Previous issuance of dividend payment in May 1996; Preconditions before Sealy...
- Sealy winds down year with $230 MM. // High Yield Report;12/8/97, Vol. 8 Issue 47, p1
Reports on the $230 million deal by the Sealy company, a maker of bedding bedding products, based in Cleveland, Ohio, following the announcement that it will be recapitalized and purchased by Bain Capital along with another management team. How the money will be used; Name of company leading...
- Sealy sneaks in. // High Yield Report;12/15/97, Vol. 8 Issue 48, p5
Detailed information on the Sealy Mattress Corporation's $200 million offering to recapitalize the company. Detailed information on offering; Reference to the Goldman Sachs company and others; details on the tranches.
- Staff levels rise in ...1m Sealy spend. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;11/07/97, Issue 5063, p5
Focuses on bed manufacturer Sealy's increase in its staffing numbers as it prepares for an investment. Total worth of the investment; Employment levels targeted by the company by the end of 1997; Comment by John Hancock, manufacturing director for Sealy.
- Sealy warranty no longer requires mattress flip. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;08/21/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 49, p4
Reports changes in bedding sales leader Sealy Inc.'s warranty terms for its mattresses. Decision not to require customers to flip their mattress in order to insure full warranty protection; Revision of care instructions in consumer literature; Warranty coverage.
- Sealy supplies beds to N.Y. firestation. // Furniture/Today;6/9/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 39, p30
Reports on Sealy's supply of Sealy Posturepedic mattress sets and frames to firefighters in New York, in response to a request from third graders at Kramer Lane Elementary school in Plainview, N.Y. Students' learning of the concept of `sharing' in class; Delivery of sheets, comforters, pillows,...
- Sealy upgrades value-priced offerings. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;1/25/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 21, p1
The article reports on the move of Sealy Inc. to upgrade its new value-priced bedding line, which is planned to be introduced in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Sealy profits climb 31%. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;4/5/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 30, p1
The article reports that the profits for Sealy Corp. climb 31 percent.
- Sealy divests European operations. // Furniture/Today;12/20/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 16, p34
The article reports on the move of the bedding manufacturer Sealy Inc. to divest its manufacturing operations in France and Italy.