Sofabed win uncovers student imagination
- Tradition touches new entries. Slott, Mira // Home Textiles Today;03/31/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p8
Focuses on trends in the bedding industry in the United States. Marked trend from very traditional to very contemporary; Slow demise of traditional florals; Emergence of retro modern 1950s and 1960s looks; Companies' integration of high-tech textures and weaves.
- D.I.Y. a cute bed frame. // Redbook;May2015, p24
The article offers step-by-step instruction for making an IKEA-inspired bed with an upholstered headboard.
- Make your own bedhead. Smith, Kate // Australian House & Garden;Mar1995, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p55
Offers advice on making bedheads. Materials needed; Removal of rough edges on the medium-density fireboard; Padded calico cover; Front padded cover.
- Sleeping beauties. // Country Living;Feb95, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p120
Features fabrications for the bedroom from Butterick Patterns. Designs; Materials and furnitures.
- Designers help bolster bedding. // Home Textiles Today;10/29/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p1
Reports the role of designers in the growth of the beddings in New York. Alliance of Croscill Home with retail buyers; Appropriateness of designs for the product line of Bloomingdale; Demand for the beddings from Donna Karan; Salability of the Charisma basic bedding.
- Decorative Pillows Global trends add romance to product. Lillo, Andrea // Home Textiles Today;03/31/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p8
Focuses on the influence of global trends on the decorative pillow industry in the United States. Romantic fabrics and embellishments of India; Collection of India and Middle Eastern patterns from Arlee Group; Silk sari and ethnic-apparel-inspired pillows from the Rug Market.
- Highgate to unveil 13 bed pocket sprung collection. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;07/30/99, Issue 5148, p5
Highlights Highgate Beds' plans to introduce 13 models of pocket sprung beds in August 1999.
- Family circle. // Cabinet Maker;3/8/2002, Issue 5277, p17
Focuses on the launching of the Somus Beds brand by the Harrison Beds company. History of the company; Features of the product; Schedule of launching of the product.
- Airsprung exploits potential for modern European style. // Cabinet Maker;1/25/2002, Issue 5271, p8
Reports the venture of Airsprung Beds into contemporary European style beds. Redesign of bedstead for individuality; Color choices for the bed; Price range of the beds.