National Black fine art show augmented with charity series
- Science in culture. Williams, Megan // Nature;7/12/2001, Vol. 412 Issue 6843, p122
Reviews the art exhibition `The Venice Biennale,' the 49th International Exhibition of Contemporary Art.
- The Mechanical Hand: Artists' Projects at Paupers Press. Coldwell, Paul // Art in Print;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p22
The article reviews the exhibition "The Mechanical Hand: Artists' Projects at Paupers Press" at Kings Place Gallery in London, England from July 6, 2012 to August 24, 2012.
- Kunsthaus Dresden. Alberti, Sarah // Frieze d/e;Winter2012, Issue 7, p116
The article reviews the exhibition featuring twelve art works dealing with the principle of staging.
- Jacks are wild! Karr, John F. // Bay Area Reporter;3/21/2013, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p17
The article reviews the exhibition "The Art of Jacks," presented at the Center for Sex and Culture in San Francisco, California on March 24, 2013.
- Art & Framing Showcase. Graves, Pamela // Home Fashion & Furniture Trends;Oct2005, p31
No abstract available.
- Artexpo adds a food link to annual exhibit, benefit. // New York Amsterdam News;3/11/95, Vol. 86 Issue 10, p17
Features the 1995 Artexpo New York held at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York City, New York. God's Love We Deliver as the beneficiary of the event; Featuring of a painting exhibition; Prominent participants.
- Art & artifacts. // American History;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p15
Cites exhibitions of American art. Works of James McNeill Whistler; Siege at Louisbourg; Silver in American life; `Made in America: Ten Centuries of American Art'; Wedding attire; American baseball stadium.
- American gallery. // American History;Sep/Oct95, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p15
Presents art exhibitions in different parts of the United States. Includes the natural history of the American bison in the Bufallo Bill Historical Center in Cody, Wyoming; Paintings of Afro-American artist Robert S. Duncanson in the Cincinnati Art Museum/The Taft Museum in Ohio; Anniversary of...
- New York's opulent gilded age is explored at the... // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;June97, Vol. 102 Issue 4, p11
Focuses on the Beaux Arts New York exhibition. Its features, schedule and venue. Institution that organized the exhibition.