A. F. Tait
- Ruffed Grouse and Young. // Magazine Antiques;May/Jun2013, Vol. 180 Issue 3, p57
An image of the painting "Ruffled Grouse and Young," by Arthur Fitzwilliam Tait is presented.
- Hen Quail and Young in Buckwheat. // Magazine Antiques;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 179 Issue 2, p31
An image of the painting "Hen Quail and Young in Buckwheat" by the American artist Arthur Fitzwilliam Tait is presented.
- Duck Shooting: A Good Shot. // Magazine Antiques;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 180 Issue 1, p35
An image of a detail of the painting "Duck Shooting: A Good Shot, 1851" by American artist Arthur Fitzwilliam Tait is presented.
- The International Fine Art and Antique Dealers Show. Solis-Cohen, Lita // Maine Antique Digest;Jan2013, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p1
The article offers information on the International Fine Art and Antique Dealers Show that was held at Park Avenue Armory in New York City on October 19-25, 2012. It states that show managers Anna and Brian Haughton have featured works of ancient European, Chinese and American arts on the show...
- Currier & Ives: An American Panorama. // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Dec2005, Vol. 110 Issue 10, p10
The article provides information on the exhibition Currier & Ives: An American Panorama which will be held at the Museum of Fine Arts in Springfield, Massachusetts until June 4, 2006. The exhibition will showcase some of Currier & Ives' most popular subjects, including American scenic wonders....
- Carter to showcase Currier & Ives art. Price, Mike // Fort Worth Business Press;8/22/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 32, p19
Focuses on the lithographic art of Currier & Ives. Features of the exhibition "The America of Currier & Ives" at the Amon Carter Museum in Fort Worth, Texas; Way Currier & Ives advertised their company.
- Market Lively at Successful Sale. Bates, Elizabeth Bidwell // Maine Antique Digest;Aug2008, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p9
The article offers information on the American furniture and decorative arts sale at Doyle New York on April 29, 2008 in New York City. During the event, the vibrant image of stag, hind and fawns at $25,000 came to Doyle with attribution of Arthur Fitzwilliam Tait. It also mentioned that Native...
- BRUNK AUCTIONS. // Art & Antiques;Sep2015, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p10
Images are presented of the paintings "Dockside Gloucester, Massachusetts," by Childe Hassam and "Quail and Setter," by Arthur Fitzwilliam Tait.
- Currier & Ives master American printmakers. Monness, Billie Heller // USA Today Magazine;May96, Vol. 124 Issue 2612, p58
Focuses on lithographic prints from Currier & Ives. Events depicted in the prints; Background information on the company; Discussion on Harry T. Peters' personal holding of prints from Currier & Ives.