The Bieber Effect: Oh What a Web We Weave
- Cyber Suckers. // Atlantic;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 302 Issue 1, p28
An excerpt from the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Internet Crime Complaint Center document "2007 Internet Crime Report," is presented.
- Scam email: Pay up or die. Gibbs Jr., William J. // Wilson County News;7/1/2015, Vol. 42 Issue 26, p8A
The article discusses about a scam email as received by a person of Wilson Country in USA and also further discusses the actions that can be taken against such email as suggested by Federal Bureau of Investigation's Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).
- Justin Bieber. Lewis, Kristin // Scholastic Scope;2/22/2010, Vol. 58 Issue 12, p13
A quiz concerning the life of American singer Justin Bieber is presented.
- The Inanity of Austin Hill Trying To Make Justin Bieber Look Inane. KATTENBURG, KATHY // Moderate Voice;2/22/2011, p14
A blog on singer Justin Bieber is discussed.
- Bieber thinks he's Indian enough to get free gas. // Nation (1206-2642);10/5/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p9
This article reports on the claim by singer Justin Bieber that he is part Indian, which entitles him to get free gas in Canada.
- Good music is universal. Halim, Sophia // Malay Mail;7/16/2012, p24
The article reviews the MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2012 concert held at Sunway Lagoon in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia on July 14, 2012, which featured several musicians including Justin Bieber, Mizz Nina and Jay Park.
- A LIVING DOLL! Dodd, Johnny; Garcia, Jennifer; Jones, Oliver; Laudadio, Marisa; McNiece, Mia; Nahas, Aili; Nussbaum, Gail; Setoodeh, Ramin; Breuer, Howard; Cedenheim, Pernilla; Gray, Mark; Jessen, Monique // People;10/18/2010, Vol. 74 Issue 14, p26
The article reports that five dolls in the likeness of singer Justin Bieber will be sold in stores beginning in December, 2010.
- NOT THE HAIR! Garcia, Jennifer; Hallett, Kate; Lee, Ken; Jones, Oliver; McNiece, Mia; Wang, Cynthia; Baker, K. C.; Cedenheim, Pernilla; Fogle, Asher; Gray, Mark; Jordan, Julie; Rizzo, Monica; Stern, Abby; Trabattoni, Praxilla; Wedemeyer, Jessica; Zuckerman, Blaine // People;3/7/2011, Vol. 75 Issue 9, p24
The article notes the February 21, 2011 haircut and hairstyle change of singer Justin Bieber which is called the "Justin Bieber 2.0" by his hairstylist Vanessa Price.
- BANGS OFF, 'stache on! Garcia, Jennifer; Hallett, Kate; Jones, Oliver; Laudadio, Marisa; McNiece, Mia; Nahas, Aili; Cedenheim, Pernilla; Chi, Paul; Chiu, Alexis; Gomez, Patrick; Gray, Mark; Kilpatrick, Christine; Leonard, Elizabeth; Nudd, Tim; Ward, Michelle; Wihlborg, Ulrica // People;3/21/2011, Vol. 75 Issue 11, p30
The article presents images of what singer Justin Bieber would look like sporting various iconic mustaches of other men including wrestler Hulk Hogan, actor Tom Selleck, and painter Salvador Dali.