Provides Extra Security at No Additional Cost
- Adding Durability Key to Cards. O'Mara, Deborah L. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2001, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p37
Presents factors to be considered for the selection of identification card printers. Durability of the materials; Determination of the color; Ease of handling; Comparison of single-sided or dual-sided printing.
- MakerBot's 3D revolution. // Enterprise (Pakistan);Feb2012, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p37
The article offers brief information on the MakerBot Replicator three-dimensional (3D) printer.
- On Talking Type. ETTENBERG, EUGENE M. // American Artist;Jan1952, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p36
The article discusses the basics of typesetting. Points are used by the printer to designate size. Picas are used to measure the length of line and depth of block of type. Meanwhile, the weight of typefaces could be light, medium, bold, or extra bold. The font could be in capital form, small...
- Investment speeds up Craft Creations' output. // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);9/19/2008, p15
The article reports on the use of a Presstek 52DI press of Craft Creations for its printing operations in Hertfordshire, England. The printer replaced its existing B2 four-color Komori press with the Presstek. The new technology, which is expected to produce 18,000 copies of the "Craft Creations...
- Serendipity gets largest v4 install. // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);10/2/2009, p10
The article reports that Serendipity Software has conducted its largest European installation of the Veripress v4 on-press softproofing software. Veripress, which has been installed by commercial printer BDU across its Manroland 700 sheetfed and web presses, utilizes rippled files from...
- Samsung showcases new multifunction printers. // Caribbean Business;5/8/2008, Vol. 36 Issue 18, p38
The article evaluates two products from Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. including the SCX-6345N and SCX-6322DN printers.
- Improving Stencil Printing Results. Miller-Short, Rachel // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Sep2014, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p68
The article focuses on how to improve stencil printing results. It outlines some possible problems encountered by users during the process due to improper printer set-up, non-optimal squeegee blade, and rheology of the solder paste being used. It examines the two phase of stencil printing...
- Polar shows off latest kit at open day events. Hooker, Adam // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);6/26/2009, p13
The article evaluates several products from Polar, including LabelSystem SC-25 and SuperClamp counter pressure diecutter.
- Converting and printing. // Packaging News;Feb2011, p30
The article offers brief information on several converting and printing machines including the inkjet printer from Markem-Imaje Corp., TD-4000 Label Printer from Brother UK Ltd., and the digital colour label printer Vivo Touch from QuickLabel Systems.