More than a Handshake The Security-Integrator Link
- 120 Doors... All Secure! // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jun2010, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p40
The article reports on the access control system implemented by the Williamson Medical Center to ensure the safety of its patients and stakeholders in Franklin, Tennessee.
- Tenn. board prohibits sale of hospital. Kirchheimer, Barbara // Modern Healthcare;06/21/99, Vol. 29 Issue 25, p24
Reports on the decision of Williamson County Board of Commissioners to pass a resolution that bars the sale of Williamson Medical Center in Franklin, Tennessee. Information on the hospital's 1998 revenue and profit; Other hospitals that offered to buy Williamson Medical Center; Information on...
- New Pediatric Tower Named at Williamson Medical Center. // Tennessee Tribune;10/11/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 41, p3B
The article presents information on the construction of a new tower for pediatric services that will bear the name the Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Williamson Medical Center, Franklin, Tennessee.
- Columbia among bidders for hospital. Kirchheimer, Barbara // Modern Healthcare;05/31/99, Vol. 29 Issue 22, p18
Reports that Columbia/HCA Healthcare Corp. offered to buy Williamson Medical Center in Franklin, Tennessee. Reason behind Columbia/HCA Healthcare's move; Amount offered by Columbia to Williamson; Information on the battle over the future ownership of Williamson Medical Center.
- He's had it. Kirchheimer, Barbara // Modern Healthcare;09/11/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 38, p28
Deals with the resignation of Ronald Joyner as chief executive officer of Wiliamson Medical Center in Franklin, Tennessee. Reasons for leaving the company; Contributions of Joyner in building the hospital; Comments from David Buchanan, chairman of the hospital's board of trustees.
- Williamson Medical Center to Deploy ProVation(r) Order Sets, powered by UpToDate(r) Decision Support. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/21/2011, p373
The article reports on the announcement made by Wolters Kluwer Health that Williamson Medical Center has chosen ProVation Order Sets, powered by UpToDate Inc. Decision Support , as the hospital's electronic order set solution in Franklin, Tennessee. Williamson Medical Center offers outpatient...
- The Security 500: Leveraging People-Processes-Technology. McCourt, Mark // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2010, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p12
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses an article on the 2010 Security 500 Survey, profiles of security leaders and Security 500 Conference to be held on November 9 in New York City.
- Staffing Shift? Some Go for Sworn Officers. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2011, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p15
The article discusses the significance of the collaboration of sworn officers and security officers to the security system in the U.S.
- Making Information Actionable. Dunkel, Dan // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jul2011, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p66
The article reports on the approach to improve security management in business. It explains that additional capabilities to an existing physical security information management (PSIM) system can be provided through the integration of new information sets in order to improve overall security....