Guarantees not worth the cost
- 16th Annual To Lenders Survey: Rankings of direct lenders and financial intermediaries. // National Real Estate Investor;May2007, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p58
No abstract available.
- Marketing becomes necessity for large financial institutions. // Marketing News;12/11/1981, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p16
Reports on an increase in the importance of marketing to U.S. financial institutions, according to industry surveys released in 1981. Percentage increase in marketing expenditures; Areas of savings and loans on which cost cutting was implemented; Deposits at which 1981 advertising campaigns...
- Pension reform remains too little, too late. DiBiasio, Jame // Asian Investor;Jul/Aug2009, p14
The article shares the author's insights on pension reform in Asia. According to the author, pension system has taken the lead in various countries when it comes to diversifying national savings goal. He reveals that pension reform does not serve to please the white-collar executives, domestic...
- RESULTS. // Money Marketing;4/10/2008, p57
The article lists the result of the ratings survey on different financial service institutions including Standard Life, Cofunds and James Hay.
- LI Economic Indicators. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/14/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 49, p10A
Presents graph depicting the survey results on mortgage lending institutions in Long Island, New York as of November 2003. Average rate of a 30-year mortgage; Performance level of mortgage lending institutions; Number of lending institutions surveyed.
- The Bank of Canada's Senior Loan Officer Survey. Faruqui, Umar; Gilbert, Paul; Kei, Wendy // Bank of Canada Review;Autumn2008, p55
The article explores the conceptual framework of the Senior Loan Officer Survey by the Bank of Canada in Canada. It implies that it gathers information on changes to both the price and non-price items of business lending over the quarter and surveys the view of financial institutions on how...
- Study: Financial firms are going green. Coen, Andrew // Waste News;8/4/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p23
The article discusses results of the "2008 IBT Market Pulse Survey: A Different Shade of Green," which has found that financial services firms are taking steps to make their offices green. Out of 124 financial services firm, 54 firms are planning to build a new facility or remodel their current...
- 3Q 2005 VL Sales Held Their Ground. Cui, Gabby // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;1/2/2006, Vol. 110 Issue 1, p7
This article presents information about the VALUE survey which focuses on the financial performance of different insurance companies in the U.S. during the third quarter of the year 2005. Variable life sales with single premiums included at 10% for the 42 companies, included in the survey, were...
- THE WORLD'S BEST SUB-CUSTODIANS. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p55
The article provides information on the sixth annual survey of the Best Sub-Custodians worldwide. The survey selected financial institutions in nine regions and 53 countries that reliably provide the best custody services. Winners were chosen on a series of objective and subjective criteria that...