Time Warner Inc.'s Bewkes Gets 34% Bump
- BEWKES WANTS THE CHAIR. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;11/19/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 46, p32
The article contends that Jeff Bewkes, chief executive officer of Time Warner Inc., also wants to be chairman. According to the author, if Bewkes is named chairman before January 1, 2009, his yearly salary will reach $2 million in the first year. The author notes that if Bewkes is not made...
- Time Warner's Bewkes Gets Added Incentives. // Multichannel News;12/3/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 46, p18
The article informs the 60 percent increase in incentive of Jeff Bewkes, chairman of Time Warner Inc. due to the five-year employment-agreement extension made by the company.
- TIME WARNER CEO 2007 PAY: $19.45 MILLION. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;3/30/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 13, p34
The article reports on the pay increase received by Time Warner Inc. Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Jeff Bewkes. Bewkes' cost-cutting mandate did not prevent him from increasing his compensation nearly 30% in 2007 to $19.45 million. He could increase his total compensation based on options on...
- More to M&A Mania Than Meets the Eye. WALLENSTEIN, ANDREW; JOHNSON, TED; Spangler, Todd; Lang, Brent // Variety;7/22/2014, Vol. 324 Issue 16, p9
The article discusses consolidation initiatives among media companies in the cultural industries as of July 2014, focusing on the potential impact of chief executive officer compensation packages on incentivising acquisitions. Topics include a proposed acquisition of the media company Time...
- TW's Parsons paid $16 mil for 2005. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;4/6/2006, Vol. 291 Issue 4, p4
The article reports on the highest paid executives at Time Warner Inc. Richard Parsons tops all executives with salaries and all compensations summing to about 16 million dollars. COO Jeffrey Bewkes earned one million dollars in salary and a six million dollar bonus. CFO Wayne Pace and general...
- IT PAYS TO BE BOSS. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;4/2/2004, Vol. 282 Issue 70, p6
Reports on the cash bonus paid by Time Warner Inc. to chief executive Richard Parsons in the U.S. Stock grant received by the executive from the company; Base salary and bonus earned by Entertainment & Networks Group head Jeff Bewkes and Media & Communications Group head Don Logan;...
- Bigger bucks for Bewkes. Lowry, Tom // Daily Variety;3/31/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 63, p21
The article reports on the compensation increase of Time Warner Inc. chief executive officer (CEO) Jeff Bewkes by 34% in 2010.
- Film unit helps WB beat expectations. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter;11/5/2009, Vol. 412 Issue 10, p3
The article reports that Time Warner Inc.'s film unit has posted a better-than-expected third-quarter profit for 2009. Time Warner chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) Jeffrey Bewkes had predicted record annual film profit for 2009, despite ongoing weakness in the DVD business. It is noted...
- Is 'Magazine Everywhere' the future of print? // Hudson Valley Business Journal;8/16/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p20
The article reports on the plan of Jeff Bewkes, chief executive officer (CEO) of Time Warner Inc., to create a tablet-computer subscriptions for the magazines of the company available to people already subscribing to the print versions of the titles of the company in 2010.