- Party Lines. Yuan, Jada // New York;10/17/2005, Vol. 38 Issue 36, p18
Presents photographs depicting several celebrities who attended at entertainment events held in New York City.
- NEWS briefs. Wagner, Holly J. // Video Store Magazine;12/7/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 50, p8
Presents news briefs on the entertainment industry in the U.S. as of December 13, 2003. Business expansion of film distribution outfit Netflix in North Carolina and New York; Objective of an agreement signed by movie download service Movielink with Sundance Channel.
- INSIDE TRACK: CLIPS. // Hollywood Reporter;9/4/2008, Vol. 406 Issue 20, p7
The article offers news briefs related to entertainment industry in the U.S. Sundance Channel has announced a new management team on the heels of being acquired by Rainbow Media. Television host Oprah Winfrey is in talks to guest-star on National Broadcasting Co. Inc.'s (NBC) "30 Rock." Cable...
- news: digest. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;8/31/2007, Vol. 400 Issue 49, p6
The article offers news briefs related to the entertainment industry. Victoria Beckham, aka Posh Spice and wife of international soccer star David Beckham, will appear on the hit comedy "Ugly Betty" in the 2007 fall. Sundance Channel is planning to produce a new shortform series titled "Grey...
- Sundance to Google itself. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;7/6/2006, Vol. 292 Issue 2, p10
The article announces the deal signed by Sundance Channel LLC with the purpose of making 18 movies and three television-series episodes from the "First Amendment Project" which will then be available for sale or rental on Google Video Store. Among the movie titles are "The Sleepy Time Gal,"...
- SHORT TAKES. // Daily Variety;6/16/2005, Vol. 287 Issue 54, p45
Reports on developments in the entertainment industry as of June 16, 2005. Schedule of Chris Blackwell's second annual Goldeneye Film Festival and Retreat in Jamaica; Stephen Arnold Music's workshop in New York City; Pay television rights of Sundance Channel LLC to three seasons of the...
- Sundance Gets Affils in Movie Game. Applebaum, Simon // Multichannel News;8/18/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 33, p10
Provides information on the Sundance Channel Film Series. Cinemas were the independent films will be shown; Cable operators affiliated with the film series; Description of the project's business model.
- DYNAMIC DUOS. Guerin, Ada // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;10/25/2005, Vol. 391 Issue 26, p14
This article reports that CEOs and music group the Sex Pistols converged on Wednesday to kick off the Sundance Channel LLC's unique talk series "Iconoclasts" at the Santa Monica Airport's Hangar 8 in California. Camp Freddy and special musical guests including the Sex Pistols' Steve Jones...
- Freeze Frame. // Multichannel News;2/22/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p16
Several photographs are presented including the press breakfast of Sundance Channel, the "NFL RedZone" national grand prize winner Gareth Jones, and the reception of Comcast Corp. of the 2010 Community Builder Award.