Turner, CBS to Serve BBQ

Umstead, Thomas
April 2011
Multichannel News;4/4/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 14, p14
A preview of the barbecue cooking television program "Ultimate Barbecue Showdown," from Turner Sports and Original Media, to be aired in May 2011 is presented.


Related Articles

  • Hall tapped as Original senior veep.  // Daily Variety;5/25/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 39, p4 

    The article announces that Colleen Ocean Hall has joined Original Media as senior vice president of unscripted content.

  • a true original. Heintz, Molly // Interior Design;Sep2012, Vol. 83 Issue 9, p188 

    The article discusses the interior decoration of the offices of the television production company Original Media located in the Hudson Square neighborhood of New York City, a project conceived by the interior design firm Berman Horn Studio.

  • Endemol gets Original plan. Adalian, Josef // Daily Variety;11/14/2007, Vol. 297 Issue 33, p1 

    The article reports that Endemol USA has acquired a majority stake in U.S.-based production company Original Media. The companies did not disclose financial terms, but according to the people familiar with the situation, the total value of the deal is estimated to be in the ballpark of $50...

  • REALITY CHECK.  // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;May2008, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p12 

    The article reports on the acquisition of 51 Minds Entertainment by Endemol USA in 2008. Endemol USA has purchased a controlling 51% interest of 51 Minds and it has the option to acquire the remaining 49% over the next five years. It says that the company has been buying reality-television...

  • Clock strikes for 'Twelve' FLEMING, MICHAEL // Daily Variety;4/6/2009, Vol. 303 Issue 1, p1 

    The article reports on the U.S. film adaptation to be produced by Gaumont, Radar Pictures and Original Media. The film is based on the novel "Twelve," by Nick McDonell. It will star such talents as Chace Crawford, Emma Roberts and Rory Culkin. Production is set to begin on April 20, 2009 in New...

  • Thousands of 'Ink Master' Fans Petition Spike TV as Writers Guild Fights for Contract. Handel, Jonathan // Hollywood Reporter;10/1/2015, p8 

    The article reports the move by fans of the reality show "Ink Master" from Spike TV as of October 2015 to sign an online petition to pressure the television network to resolve the contract issue between show producer Original Media and the Writers Guild of America East (WGAE) union. Also cited...

  • Banner's got Original plan for small screen. Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;7/27/2006, Vol. 292 Issue 17, p16 

    The article reports that Ethan Goldman has been appointed as the vice-president of Original Media's small-screen division in New York. Goldman will handle work of the production company governed by Clara Markowicz and Charlie Corwin. The TLC reality series "Miami Ink," and concerts for MTV...

  • Endemol's reality ride not slowing down anytime soon. Adalian, Josef // Variety;11/19/2007, Vol. 409 Issue 11, pC2 

    The article presents information on global television production company Endemol USA and its chief executive officer David Goldberg. The company has created shows like "Fear Factor," "Big Brother," and "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition." Also discussed is the company's acquisition of television...

  • Playboy TV Intl. taps McBurnett. Guider, Elizabeth // Daily Variety;06/07/2000, Vol. 268 Issue 3, p20 

    Reports that Playboy Television International has tapped former Origins Media executive Andrea McBurnett, vice programming of programming and sales.


Read the Article


Sorry, but this item is not currently available from your library.

Try another library?
Sign out of this library

Other Topics