TEMPEST in a Tablet
- Fox-TWC might be just start. Andreeva, Nellie // Hollywood Reporter;1/4/2010, Vol. 412 Issue 40, p4
The article reports on the negotiation between Fox Cable Networks Services LLC and Time Warner Cable Inc. (TWC) on their retransmission-consent fight in 2010 in Los Angeles, California. It states that after the negotiation, the signals of Fox's owned-and-operated stations (O&Os) in 5.5 million...
- Time Warner and Fox Cable Spar Over Sports Net Rates. Kramer, Staci D. // Cable World (10427228);1/6/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p9
Focuses on the public dispute between Time Warner Cable and Fox Cable Networks over high double-digit rate increases in 2003. Impact of the rate increases on subscribers in Minnesota and Florida; Statements issued by executives from both cable operators.
- Time Warner, other cable cos. stake out turf in digital frontier. LEARMONTH, MICHAEL; STEINBERG, BRIAN // Advertising Age;3/21/2011, Vol. 82 Issue 12, p1
The article examines the introduction of application software for the iPad tablet computer by the cable television system companies Time Warner Cable and Cablevision which would allow users of the computer to view television broadcasting. Objections from cable television networks and other...
- Channels zapped from cabler's app. Wallenstein, Andrew // Daily Variety;4/1/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 64, p4
The article focuses on the controversial issue concerning the iPad application of Time Warner Cable Inc. (TWC), in which the company has removed channels from three companies including News Corp., Discovery Networks International, and Viacom Inc. in the iPad application after they filed...
- TW'S TABLET THREAT. Lowry, Tom; Wallenstein, Andrew // Daily Variety;4/29/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 19, p7
The article reports on the plans of Time Warner (TW) Cable to expand the offerings of its television for iPad application which will include majority of the linear cable channels, broadcast networks, and on-demand content.
- Innovative app first step on way to virtual glaucoma clinics. // British Journal of Healthcare Computing;4/12/2013, p2
The article announces the release of an Apple iPad-based application by Moorfields Eye Hospital, developed by the OpenEyes team of Moorfields, working with suppliers Charing Systems and Black Pear software. Moorsfields says the application could possibly be the basis of virtual glaucoma clinics...
- Time Warner Cable Brings Live TV To iPhone. // Multichannel News;1/23/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p32
The article evaluates the TWC TV application software from Time Warner Cable Inc.
- Calm Negotiator. Stilson, Janet // Multichannel News;1/27/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 4, Special section p6
The article focuses on career profile of Jennifer Chun, senior vice president of content acquisition at Time Warner Cable Inc. (TWC) Topics discussed include her career growth including position of business and legal affairs senior vice president at Fox Cable Networks Services LLC and News Corp....
- Heartbeat Ideas Wins iPad2 Sales Rep Platform Development from Top 5 Pharma Company. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;7/5/2011, p330
The article focuses on the selection of HeartBeat Ideas by a top five pharmaceutical company to develop sales rep applications for iPad2 from Apple Inc. It mentions that healthcare professional will be engaged in two-way dialogue using the iPad2 applications. Marketing Solutions vice president...