- Intel Bets Future On Moore's Law. Murphy, Tom // Electronic News;7/29/2002, Vol. 48 Issue 31, p2
Reports on the launch of a 3-gigahertz (GHz) Pentium 4 processor by Intel Corp. in its determination to stay on the Moore's Law growth curve of doubling process speeds as of July 2002. Assessment on the need for high performance in the desktop space; Speculations on other reasons behind the...
- Intel dividend set. // Electronic News;5/9/94, Vol. 40 Issue 2013, p10
Reports on Intel Corp.'s declaration of its quarterly dividend on the company's common stock. Gordon E. Moore as chairman of Intel Corp.; Moore's views on dividend sharing.
- Keeping up with Moore. Johnson, Howard // EDN;05/07/98, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p24
Opinion. Discusses predictions made by Gordon Moore, chairman emeritus of Intel Corporation in 1965, on the doubling of transistor density on the manufactured die every year. Information on an industry road map published by Semiconductor Industry Association (SIA); Speculation over predicted...
- A Perfect Storm is Brewing for Data Analytics. // Scientific Computing;Nov2011 Supplement 2, p4
In this article the author discuses data analytics related to Moore's Law given by Gordon Moore, co-founder and Chairman Emeritus of Intel Corp.
- ONE NICE GUY FINISHES FIRST. Cassell, Jonathan // Electronic News;04/23/2001, Vol. 47 Issue 17, p8
Describes Gordon Moore, chairman of Intel Corp. Information on Intel; Role of Moore in the electronics industry; His plans to retire from Intel.
- End of an Era. Mathew, Jayant // Electronic News;04/23/2001, Vol. 47 Issue 17, p20
Focuses on the retirement of Gordon E. Moore, co-founder and chairman of Intel Corp. Reason for his retirement; Information on Moore's law; Professional background.
- Leaving Moore's Law in the dust. Yang, Dori Jones // U.S. News & World Report;07/10/2000, Vol. 129 Issue 2, p37
Discusses Moore's Law, named after the Intel co-founder, Gordon Moore. Formulation which states that silicon chips double in complexity every two years and the smaller, cheaper, and faster they get, the more technological innovations possible; Possibility that there could be an end to...
- Moore's Law and the motor car. Richardson, Ed // Automotive Industries;Mar2013, Vol. 193 Issue 1, p4
The article focuses on the prediction of Gordon Moore, co-founder of Intel Corp. on the development of transistors for computer chips in upcoming years. It mentions that the original equipment manufacturers (OEMs are increasing the use of information technology to differentiate there products in...
- Moore's Law extended: The return of cleverness. Korczynski, Ed // Solid State Technology;Jul97, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p364
Presents an interview with Gordon Moore, chairman emeritus of Intel Corp. Forecasts for the semiconductor industry in the United States; Applications of Moore's Law to the industry; Trends in the industry; Potential problems in semiconductor technology development; Limitations of interconnected...