938. Steve Case
- A NEW TOOL for the Budding Businessperson. // Profiles in Diversity Journal;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p16
The article features the nonprofit organization Startup America Partnership (SAP). Founded in 2011 by chief executive officer Scott Case, Steve Case and the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation, SAP hopes to provide jobs, promote innovation, and encourage young entrepreneurs with their small...
- Case Takes Over CB Regional Arm Looking to Add Brokers. Williams, Daniel D. // Orange County Business Journal;1/21/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p49
Reports the selection of Steven Case to the position of a manager of CB Richard Ellis Services Inc. in Orange County, California. Job responsibility; Career history; Achievements of Case.
- The New Velvet Rope. Ceria, Melissa // Time;Fall2004 Style & Design, Vol. 164, p53
Discusses how exclusive clubs cater to the wealthy by offering them personal services and social-networking opportunities. Consideration of members-only clubs such as the Equinox gym in the new Time Warner Center in New York City, Casa Casuarina in South Beach, and Club Concierge; How the club...
- LivingSocial Connects With Steve Case. // Red Herring;3/12/2010, p1
The article reports that 25 million U.S. dollars have been raised by LivingSocial, a creator of applications on Facebook, from a financing round which included Revolution, the company of Steve Case.
- Putnam's Case Joins Rockefeller Foundation. Clouse, Carol J. // Investment Management Weekly;09/06/99, Vol. 12 Issue 33, p5
Announces that Putnam Investments former consultant, Steve Case is headed to Rockefeller Foundation to serve on the fund's investment staff. Motivation for the move to Rockefeller Foundation; Investment of endowment assets.
- CRA RogersCasey Hires AXA VP. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;4/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p3
Reports the hiring of Steven Case by Chicago, Illinois-based investment consultant CRA RogersCasey as its managing director.
- Worst Case scenario. Bull, Chris // Advocate;12/05/2000, Issue 826, p25
Reports on the contribution of America Online chairman Steve Case to the Westminster Academy in Lauderdale, Florida. Antigay activities of the founder of the academy; Questions on the sympathies of Steve Case and his wife Jean. INSET: Tough times a Westminster.
- The Internet is Mr. Case's NEIGHBORHOOD. Gunther, Marc // Fortune;3/30/1998, Vol. 137 Issue 6, p68
Presents an overview and history of America Online (AOL). Profile and background of AOL founder Steve Case; Surge in use and resulting problems; Hiring of various executives; How the company has rebounded since 1996; Interest of online advertisers; Questions as to what could stop AOL's...
- Spooking the Street. Sloan, Allan // Newsweek;5/27/1996, Vol. 127 Issue 22, p48
Focuses on America Online (AOL) in May 1996. Attempts by Chief Executive Officer Steve Case to figure out what the company's next move should be; The Internet as the company's most formidable opponent; Changes at the company, including cutting of promotions, which indicate that there could be a...