The United States By The Numbers
- Forbes: Sy still PH's richest. // Filipino Reporter;6/22/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 29, p12
The article reports on "Forbes" magazine's annual ranking of the 40 richest men in the Philippines in 2012, with the richest man being mall, property and banking tycoon Henry Sy followed by airline and tobacco magnate Lucio Tan and real estate developer Enrique Razon Jr.
- BY THE NUMBERS. // BRW;5/19/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p30
Presents statistics about Australia's richest people included in the BRW Rich 200 list. Total wealth held; Average wealth; Minimum amount of wealth needed to join the list.
- Millionaire Malady. // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar/Apr2009 Practice Management, p17
The article offers statistics about the attitudes towards financial advisers and the financial crisis held by Americans worth at least $1 million whose investments have decreased in value during the financial crisis.
- California Dreaming Modern Prospectors. // Forbes Asia;Mar2011 Special Issue Billionaires, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p70
Statistics are presented on the U.S. richest people included in the list of World's richest people, including the billionaires in California, chief executive officer (CEO) of Facebook Inc. Mark Zuckerberg, and number of billionaires in the U.S. in 2011.
- The United States: Where The Money Comes From. // Forbes Asia;Mar2011 Special Issue Billionaires, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p71
Statistics are presented on the wealth of the richest people in the U.S. including the sources of the wealth, increase in average wealth of American billionaires, and wealth of Facebook Inc. co-founder Dustin Moskovitz.
- Paths to wealth diverge in the US, Australia. Shann, Ed // BRW;05/26/97, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p62
Informs that stock market investing is the biggest source of wealth in the United States, while in Australia it is real estate. Supporting statistics; The rich's share of the total private wealth in Australia in 1997; Where Australian wealth comes from.
- PENNY COUNTS. Haridasani, Alisha // Business Traveller (Asia-Pacific Edition);Jan/Feb2012, p12
The article presents statistics related to rich people in Asia as of January 2012 which include the 3.3 million high net worth persons in the Asia-Pacific, the total number of millionaires in China and billionaires in India including the ownership of luxury watches by the average Chinese...
- RICH FYI. Walters, Kath // BRW;5/27/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 20, p14
The article presents statistics about the BRW Rich 200 list in Australia, including the amount of wealth needed to be part of the list, the number of billionaires, and the number of women in the list.
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Our Sunday Visitor;2/5/2012, Vol. 100 Issue 41, p3
Statistics are presented on income distribution around the world, including the annual income per individual to be counted among the richest 1 percent, the number of Americans who belong to the world's richest and the amount of money the world's middle class lives on in a year.