Ricardo Salinas Pliego Can Mexico Trade Guns for Violins?
- Marion County Commission on Youth. // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/11/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p27A
The article offers information on the mission, management and programs of the Marion County Commission on Youth, a non-profit organization for youth based in Indiana.
- Marion County Commission on Youth Inc. // Indianapolis Business Journal;03/01/99, Vol. 19 Issue 51, p49
Profiles the not-for-profit Marion County Commission on Youth Inc. of Indianapolis, Indiana. Mission statement; Income and expenses in 1998; Management; Board of directors; Programs.
- Moving? Give your stuff a new home, too! // St. Charles Journal;4/4/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 14, pD1
The article features Potentials Resale Boutique as a non-profit consignment and resale boutique that gives all business proceeds to the Youth in Need child and family services agency in St. Charles, Montana providing educational opportunities and nurturing environments to youth and their families.
- Banking on Young People. Phillips, Dave // Youth Studies Australia;Dec99, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p38
Discusses Youthbank, a United Kingdom (UK) initiative designed to put funds directly into the hands of young people. Information on the Young People's Forum; Examples of grant-making by young people for young people in UK; Mission of the Greater Bristol Foundation.
- Program helps young adults transition from foster care to positive futures. Dunbar, Makula // Minnesota Spokesman-Recorder;1/3/2013, Vol. 79 Issue 23, p2
The article provides information on a youth program offered by South Minneapolis, Minnesota-based nonprofit organization Connections to Independence to assist youth aging 15-21 in foster care to transition to an independent lifestyle.
- Helping Hands. HIGHTOWER, CANDICE // Jet;12/16/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 18, p14
The article highlights several nonprofit organizations that focus on youth and prevention of crime and violence including the Urban smARTS program in San Antonio, Texas; Project Rebuild, Inc. in Canton, Ohio; and the Incarcerated Youth at Play (IYAP) in Somerville, Massachusetts.
- Cheering Youth On Behind The Scenes. Neuman, Tracy // OfficePro;Oct2010, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p36
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of being the administrative/development assistant in the Resource Development Department at The Village Network-Boys' Village Campus in Wooster, Ohio.
- Behind the Scenes of the South Shore Drill Team. Edwards, Lee // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;5/21/2014, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p1
The article provides information on South Shore Drill Team (SSDT), a non-profit organization based in Chicago, Illinois that provides youth with fun performance based social outlet, while mentioning its awareness classes on reproductive health, decision making and substance abuse.
- Grant Program Will Provide Computers and Training to More Than 60,000 At-risk Youth Across State. // Tennessee Tribune;4/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p12A
The article offers information on the Computers 4 Kids program of non-profit organization Connected Tennessee which aims to provide computers to the at-risk youth across Tennessee.